I see no evidence of any of this.

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Cheezedawg, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Joe, I can't find any evidence for any of these topics. I can't see where Obama is pals with the BP CEO... I can't seem to find any convictions on Al Gore for sexual assault. All I find are conservative news sources and the Enquirer making allegations! Joe would you please produce some real evidence for us? You know.... police records... HD video tape.... anything other than the horseshit I keep subjecting myself to whenever you post an interesting heading.... only to be let down once again.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Thank you for displaying your obvious hypocrisy. You know that hypocrisy you all to often like to point out?

Think about it. You have the double standard here.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

One side innocent until proven although obviously guilty.

Other side ... just guilty.

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

That fucking whining again. It's only unfair when the wrong side gets under fire. Same old hard-right bullshit again.

So the picture is that you can post any bullshit, from saying that the Russian spies were democrats to calling Clinton and Gore a pedophile and "crazed sex poodle" respectively. And we can't call you on it. But when we do make posts that attack conservatives, you get on your mighty horse of righteousness and demand to see objective sources, which you are never satisfied with, or call it bullshit. I see. That does sound like a double-standard. And who was talking about hypocrisy again?

If Good Ol' Joe isn't all about bullshit, he shouldn't have any problems providing a few links to back up his claims. Right?

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Neither side is innocent as far as I'm concerned. But I will give someone the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Right unless its someone who was a proponent of conservative values.

Those fuckers are guilty as sin.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Conservative values are EVERYONE'S values. We need to allow for those who don't believe every word they read in a 2000 year old book.

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Only if those fuckers keep telling lies with a straight face.

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You have evidence of this? Seems Cheese has set the bar for proof pretty high. Accordingly there is apparently no evidence that Al Gorge sexually assaulted a massage girl.

And Gore tells us with a straight face it is not true.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I didn't set it so high. I just want to see evidence. Monica kept a dress with Bill's cum stains on it. However, she never claimed she was assualted. She claimed it was mutual. Now what if she did claim that she was assaulted? Does her dress mean absolute proof of an assault?

People need to be careful when accusing people of things. Unless it's politically motivated... in which case sometimes just an accusation is enough to destroy someone. Whether there is evidence or not.

I'm just saying don't attack the man yet until we find out the truth. If it turns out he did do it.... then he should be shot. If it turns out she lied about it... then the tabloids owe Mr Gore an apology.

Don't attack the man just because he's a democrat, Joe. Democrat does not mean "evil" or "communist" or any thing other than a political affiliation.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You need to practice your own words Cheese.

How the hell is this lady's accusation going to ruin Al Gore? Are they going to take away his lie trophy or make him give back the millions he swindled from the rest of the world?

Will they impeach him of his job? LOL