I repent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

... for being a dirty whore. I have tasted the flesh of a married man, and well... I liked it a little too much.

Degrade me please, I deserve it.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ahhhhh! a girl after my own heart! was it worth it? did you see fireworks or feel fire in your loins you have never felt before?? do tell us the gory details!- it makes me feel so much better about myself. ha

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've never actually fucked someone for the first time and it felt non-awkward, you know? I made the first move. Drinking a pint and a half of cheap wine and taking a few Xanax made it a little easier... the only bad thing being that I had the condom all ready until it was about time, and then suddenly, it was gone. So we went without. After getting tested for all known STD's, I'll probably end up with one now. That and I think I pretty much 'blew' (no pun intended) my chances as getting at the Rev's cock... I'm a dirty homewrecker.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Was that before or after I talked to you last night?

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'll never tell...

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah,she's just a little bitch,isn't she Lomo?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

She is!

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I've never actually fucked someone for the first time and it felt non-awkward, you know? I made the first move. Drinking a pint and a half of cheap wine and taking a few Xanax made it a little easier... the only bad thing being that I had the condom all ready until it was about time, and then suddenly, it was gone. So we went without. After getting tested for all known STD's, I'll probably end up with one now. That and I think I pretty much 'blew' (no pun intended) my chances as getting at the Rev's cock... I'm a dirty homewrecker. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I bet the Rev will forgive you, or at least guide you towards forgiveness. i am glad you finally got what you wanted but i am disturbed you werent more careful with the exchange of fluids. i knew you meant well...are you at least on the pill? do you plan on doing this again cause you 'blew' the first time? tell me more!!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What's there to tell?She's a confused silly little girl and that's about all.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

shit, i dont know, i just like dishing the dirt.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    I bet the Rev will forgive you, or at least guide you towards forgiveness.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as long as he's still got a dead-cert fuck for the future thing going then he'll probably forgive pukey {that's a 25/75% probably, not the 50/50% MAYBE}

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:

I bet the Rev will forgive you, or at least guide you towards forgiveness. i am glad you finally got what you wanted but i am disturbed you werent more careful with the exchange of fluids. i knew you meant well...are you at least on the pill? do you plan on doing this again cause you 'blew' the first time? tell me more!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully the Rev will 'cum' around.

I didn't actually 'blow'. Should one really suck a married man's dick?

No, I haven't been on the pill since August. I'm going to pick up one of those "morning after" pills tomorrow. I hear they have a 72 hour frame. I'm ]menopauseous anyway, so the likelihood of getting pregnant is slim. I only have to buy tampons, like, once or twice a year. This is why (with the advertising help of Nursey) I market a product like this:

13. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Gota love this shit!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Gota love this shit! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love the thought of ramming a pencil through that throat of yours, too...

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Hopefully the Rev will 'cum' around.

I didn't actually 'blow'. Should one really suck a married man's dick?

No, I haven't been on the pill since August. I'm going to pick up one of those "morning after" pills tomorrow. I hear they have a 72 hour frame. I'm ]menopauseous anyway, so the likelihood of getting pregnant is slim. I only have to buy tampons, like, once or twice a year. This is why (with the advertising help of Nursey) I market a product like this:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Cough* *ack* *wheeze*

18. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope u used a kondom

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    *Cough* *ack* *wheeze*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got a lump in your throat?