I Raped IMC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Oct 12, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

and i made him scream and cry out like the little bitch that he is

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Everyone nows thats a lie Kunttuna, First off, everyone knows you dont put out. Secondly, I would never cry if a bitch sucked my dick forceably.

Oh by the way, how is your dog AJ? Still dead?

3. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

Did someone say dog? Did you put dog in freezer? dog not good if left out over day or two. must cook or freeze first day!

4. kitana

kitana New Member

IMC is still in denial. when i left, he was curled up in a ball, crying uncontrollably.

It's allright, baby, momma will make it better

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

kitana.. don't come all that psycho grrl shit.. you have no credibility with that angle anymore.. you left the forum promising us self-mutilation pics.. and return with no pics... you come up with some shit about needing a 'helper' but fuck that excuses bullshit... your psycho act just doesn't cut it these days..
    now if we had some pictures of you torturing yourself for the entertainment of your peers.. (the forum)... then we could really believe you were the scary schizoid demon who could rape and humiliate imc..

but until we have incontrivertible proof otherwise.. you're just some lonely slightly unbalanced chick from some nonedescript dust hole who can't handle reality without her chemical diet...

so either post pics, and after all this build up and let down.. they'd better be real fucking good!!

or give up the lame adolescent attempts at being threatening and show us the real kitana... the one who's bright and wonderful with nature... i can accept the stressed fits that way..

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Misposted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    wonderful with nature...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was tryina think of the thing to put there and in haste put that.. it should have read
    "at one with nature"

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    (Kitana) "at one with nature"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    From six feet under it.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

pimp! i would have my self mutilation pics if i had at least one friend like me or if i knew of someone that was willing to help take pics in my area.
    its kind of hard to cut yourself and take a good pic at the same time.

i am not one with nature six feet under, so Emetic, you can just kiss my ass (_!_)

9. kitana

kitana New Member

pimp! i would have my self mutilation pics if i had at least one friend like me or if i knew of someone that was willing to help take pics in my area.

i am not one with nature six feet under, so Emetic, you can just kiss my ass (_!_)

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Repetitively objected Kitana:
    Pimp! i would have my self mutilation pics if i had any balls or at least one friend. its kind of hard to bullshit all of you and keep my story straight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Word.

i am not one with nature six feet under
    To be fair, you haven't given it a try.

Emetic, you can just kiss my ass (_!_)
    Don't mind me if I slip ya a little tongue...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    i am not one with nature six feet under
    To be fair, you haven't given it a try.

Emetic, you can just kiss my ass (_!_)
    Don't mind me if I slip ya a little tongue...[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont get that six feet under thing. explain.

and, tongue??? i thought you were a girl!

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    Did someone say dog? Did you put dog in freezer? dog not good if left out over day or two. must cook or freeze first day!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya that is just nasty
    when r u gonna put up those pics kit?

13. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    ya that is just nasty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! not nasty at all! Do not knock dog until you try dog!

I were outside of apartment other night and saw dog get run over by truck. Since it just happen, i ran over and see if dog O.K. most of meat were still good to eat, so i pull dog home by tail. could not find part of dog, must still be on truck.

If truck run over dog two day before, dog not good to eat because fly egg start hatch. if you find dog before fly egg hatch, still good to eat.

I make stir fry with dog chunks and find meat already to be tenderized by truck. soft and chewey were the meat, and it season well.

Dog turn out so well, I think i take next dog of mine and tie in street. let truck do all work, take home what left and cook.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yeah, about as serious as his fake chink act.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fake as it may seem, that's the way alot of those gooks act in person...

17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    I make stir fry with dog chunks and find meat already to be tenderized by truck. soft and chewey were the meat, and it season well.

Dog turn out so well, I think i take next dog of mine and tie in street. let truck do all work, take home what left and cook.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but you have to be very careful of bone fragments when preparing any type of roadkill cuisine from boulevard beaver to redneck reindeer cutlets.

Helpful Hint: If your main course has been especially smattered, try oven roasting it slowly in a covered pan at 300 degrees F for two hours. Cool, and debone. Perfect for snake salad sandwiches or racoon remoulade. Also great in gumbo!

18. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Whoops, here's the caption that goes with that farside clip:

You're so morbid, Jonathan - the paper comes,

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

GODDAMNIT!!! (long weekend)

You're so morbid, Jonathan - the paper comes,
    and that's the first section you always head for."

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i raped IMC:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then we saw this...

So, either you have done a great job of taking pics with the cam ballanced carefully in your teeth or you do indeed have a sick friend (or other) in your area who is capable of working a camera.

Either way, cut the crap or post the pics.