I pissed in my bed!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by canine_STD, Jan 5, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

i was diagnosed with ADHD and i took ritalin...does that count for anything?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I drank far too much last night, woke up about 7 am in a sandpit behind the pub, walked home and went to bed. I woke up again at noon only to discover that I'd let loose a whole sessions worth of piss. I need a new fucking mattress now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't even know how to respond to that.

My vote for forum retard goes to Sparky. Sorry Wank*. Maybe we could vote you in for something else perhaps. Didn't we already have a round a nominations a few weeks ago?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    100 posts.... which doesn't mean you start on an epic splurge of posting inane stupid assfucking peurile shit like wank (amongst others... but mostly like wank)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took me about 300 or so...

I enjoyed my tenure as a Punk-Ass Bitch...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You know, profiling starts at an early age, one of the things that law-enforcment/investigative agencies look for is a trio of traits in youngsters. A child that meets 2-3 of these criteria:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Plays with fire
    <LI>Enjoys harming animals and/or insects
    <LI>Wets the bed
    [/list]
    ...is more likely to become a criminal during adulthood than a child that does none of the above.

I'm sure that the recent interest this site has generated in certain governmental agencies may have led them to see a few things here that throw up a red flag or two, but I digress...

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:
    i wish we had german. i love that language. we do however have two german exchange students who i would love to violently rape. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my gf is german, and boy is she fucking horny.. shes half african and half german and comes with sexy brown skin mmmmm

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

she doesnt really like eminem, but she'd listen to everything anyway..
    shes fat sure and things like that dont bother me, i'd love an ugly fat porker if she gave me enough sweet lovin', but luckily for me i have a beautiful gf.. at least she doesnt look undernourished, abuse herself with drugs and contain about as much warmth as a lake-bed stone in the rocky mountains .. etc etc

8. Fetus

Fetus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Do i sense tension?

Whats the story how come you two hate each others fuckin guts?

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i dont hate her guts, infact i quite like her...still..

she underestimates me and thinks i am stupid..

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Fetus:
    Do i sense tension?

Whats the story how come you two hate each others fuckin guts?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to search -

Type in -

WORLDS

all will be explained.

12. Fetus

Fetus New Member

That was fucking classic

IMC's response was just comedy timing at its finest.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Speaking of 'comedy timing'...notice the times of all the posts for the first 2 pages?????

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wow disorder.... and you seemd such a little racist on msn...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Comedy? IM a brain dead simp

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    I'm sure that the recent interest this site has generated in certain governmental agencies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which ones would those be then?