I need the help of you Fuglyites.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

So last night I’m pretty wasted and I stumble to bed at around 2am. I wake up around 4am and I see a pare of Teeth floating, so I should “Freeze Nigger” and jumped up and put the lights on ready to jump the nigger and kill him... So the light goes on and to my amazement, the nigger has wings!! So I figures its not everyday you see a nigger with wings, so I didn’t kill him and he told me that I had to do a good deed everyday for the rest of my life... He didn’t tell me what would happen if I didn’t, but if he went through all that trouble of coming to visit me he must’ve been pretty serious...

So anyway, the nigger with wings tells me that I gots to do a good deed everyday for the rest of my life, and then a big light and he is gone.... Next thing I know I’m downstairs asleep on the coach in the living room.

I think to myself “dayum, i must’ve been really fuckin wasted if I saw nigger angels” and thought nothing of it until i looked down on the floor and saw a white feather!!

.. And then all day today I’ve been putting it in the back of my head but I keep getting hints dropped everywhere.

Like I was watching Jerry Springer and the show was called “not one good deed in 10 years”.. I flip over to a movie channel and it’s the US Top 10 and they are rating MR. DEEDS!

Then my mom is all talking about how I shouldn’t smoke weed, and weed rhymes with deed right? Then my brother comes in and tells her “it’s GOOD WEED” good weed, GOOD DEED...

Then I sign on here and a pop up comes up saying “DO YOUR GOOD DEED NOW BY CLICKING HERE!”

I click on it and it takes me to a website about Angels, and how evil people get one last chance at getting into heaven if they do good deeds everyday for the rest of their life..

I went to go on the site again to show my brother, BUT IT WASN’T THERE ANYMORE!

So I need your help, I need you to tell me what Good Deeds I could do today...

All this thinking is hard, I normally only think when I take a poo... So I need your help.

Thanks.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Give up all your eartly goods and chattels (sp?) including shares, stocks and investment portfolios. Transfer all of those and your savings and cash assets to:

Mr Dubya
    c/o Fugly
    5 Hillbilly Terrace
    Bucktooth Rise
    Hacksaw
    England

If you don't you're going straight to hell you evil piece of shit.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i think you should lay off the amphetamines

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

SEE? SEE?!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

When did DEE Dee Ramone pop his clogs? he has hasn't he?

7. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

do a good deed and shoot yourself between the eyes, you fucking loser.

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Do I sense a little crush?

It's alright, just leave your number and I'll call you.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I deed! I deed see a puddy-tat!

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

good deeds, pay to bumbs to fight to the deagth

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    good deeds, pay to bumbs to fight to the deagth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for reminding me...I meant to mail off an order for the Bumfights DVD today.

12. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

send me a carton of cigarettes every month

Andy Gunnip
    Cathlamet Wa

that should keep the nigger fairy off yer back