I need some genuine advice....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jul 5, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Okay kids, here is my story, it is a long sad one but please bear with me.

It started a few months ago, I won front row Ozzfest tickets to the July 25th show in Raleigh N.C. ( I got kicked in the nuts 3 times on a local radio show, but that's not really important to this story). I kinda met a cool girl, and offered to take her to the concert (which is the same day as her birthday, which also really isn't important to this story either). So anyways, she was all about hanging out and shit, like everyday, she wanted to learn to blow glass, est, but now she is hanging out with some other asswipe and won't even give me a phone call, or time of day. She came to my house last night to see the big fireworks display that Archers Lodge puts on, (she brought the new guy over too, uninvited btw) and made mention to the Ozzfest show.

Now I thought we weren't going, so Invited a old friend of mine that I haven't seen in like 8 years , and she just came back into town. so Here is my question, do I take my old friend to the show? OR the new girl who is treating me like shit? I already promised the new girl a while back, or just put a fucking gun in my mouth and say "fuck the world"?

Please if anyone could help I would appreciate it...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That girl is a piece of shit. How much fucking nerve does it take for a person to bring they’re fuckfriend around you and actually ask for the ticket! You need to take your dick out and urinate on her leg the next time you see her.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damn so many good Ideas.. i thonk Im going to take "b" By mr deminted.. i can just omagine her wearing a jizm soaked t-shirt