I need some genuine advice....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jul 5, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Take your friend,fuck that bitch.

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

The one girl is obviously dating some other guy and doesn't return your calls. If you take her to the show, she still won't call you and she'll have used you to go to the show. Fuck her. Take the other one.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Exactly.

BTW, is this that chick I saw the pic of?

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Take the old friend, fuck the new girl... Oh, the other guy already did that

5. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Okay kids, here is my story, it is a long sad one but please bear with me.

It started a few months ago, I won front row Ozzfest tickets to the July 25th show in Raleigh N.C. ( I got kicked in the nuts 3 times on a local radio show, but that's not really important to this story). I kinda met a cool girl, and offered to take her to the concert (which is the same day as her birthday, which also really isn't important to this story either). So anyways, she was all about hanging out and shit, like everyday, she wanted to learn to blow glass, est, but now she is hanging out with some other asswipe and won't even give me a phone call, or time of day. She came to my house last night to see the big fireworks display that Archers Lodge puts on, (she brought the new guy over too, uninvited btw) and made mention to the Ozzfest show.

Now I thought we weren't going, so Invited a old friend of mine that I haven't seen in like 8 years , and she just came back into town. so Here is my question, do I take my old friend to the show? OR the new girl who is treating me like shit? I already promised the new girl a while back, or just put a fucking gun in my mouth and say "fuck the world"?

Please if anyone could help I would appreciate it...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell her to sod off and go with yer friend.....shes obviously a whore

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Exactly.

BTW, is this that chick I saw the pic of?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it was...

7. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

A)Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumber
    I say go with the girl. For you to even pose such a question shows that she is your ignorant equal. Your offspring would enjoy a very special family style education, as they all spend each day bonding with one another for the next 15 years in special ed classes. Your family could have your very own, short yellow bus.

B) Play a playa
    Let her skank ass continue to believe she really does have your pathetic ass so whipped that you dont realize the obvious.
    (I know this part will be hard, being she really does have you whipped - but try to play along for the sake of argument) The day before the concert, touch yourself with pleasure, as you call her to confirm your 'big date' for tomorrow. Call her again that afternoon prior and make sure she is really hyped about going. Call her 20 minutes after you are to pick her up, tell her you are lost.."How do I get to your house again?" After the concert, call and tell her how great it was, and you bought her a t-shirt. Use the jizz u created by exciting yourself so much, to christen the inside arm pits of her new t-shirt. She will wear it with pride.

A quarter says you choose A

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I would make the Whore think she is going and tell her you are going to pick her up and then don't...just make sure you take pics of yourself at the concert having fun to show her later!

9. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I would make the Whore think she is going and tell her you are going to pick her up and then don't...just make sure you take pics of yourself at the concert having fun to show her later!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

check yer PMs.
    --
    I say you take whatever chick you have better chances of getting HOT ANAL SEX from.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Definitely the old friend of yours. Fuck the whore. Or... sell the other ticket to someone you wouldn't mind sitting next to.

11. myrllyn

myrllyn New Member

gun in the mouth is the only option that will not come back to cause you trouble later

12. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

I say take your friend unless you think that the bitch will fuck you or let you have rough ass sex with her after the concert, then you have to ask yourself "Get off with stupid bitch and never see her again, or have an awesome time with you friend"

p.s. just out of curiousity, is down playing at the show that you're going to? because i heard they were headlining second stage at a couple shows...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Okay kids, here is my story, it is a long sad one but please bear with me.

It started a few months ago, I won front row Ozzfest tickets to the July 25th show in Raleigh N.C. ( I got kicked in the nuts 3 times on a local radio show, but that's not really important to this story). I kinda met a cool girl, and offered to take her to the concert (which is the same day as her birthday, which also really isn't important to this story either). So anyways, she was all about hanging out and shit, like everyday, she wanted to learn to blow glass, est, but now she is hanging out with some other asswipe and won't even give me a phone call, or time of day. She came to my house last night to see the big fireworks display that Archers Lodge puts on, (she brought the new guy over too, uninvited btw) and made mention to the Ozzfest show.

Now I thought we weren't going, so Invited a old friend of mine that I haven't seen in like 8 years , and she just came back into town. so Here is my question, do I take my old friend to the show? OR the new girl who is treating me like shit? I already promised the new girl a while back, or just put a fucking gun in my mouth and say "fuck the world"?

Please if anyone could help I would appreciate it...

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well you could let them go together which would be an especially sweet thing to do but some how you dont strike me as a sweet kinda guy so i guess thats out,and dont kill yourself dude wheres the fun in that the funs is making someone else suffer and die so do the right thing dude if not go fuck yourself cuntface i dont care.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know tommy, you could be right.... Ill go by myself... fuck everybody... Hmm i bet I could get a couple of bucks for my other ticket

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Tell the whore that you're not happy with her (not returning calls etc) and that you want to take your friend. But mention that the only way she's gonna get to go with you is if she gives hot anal sex FIRST!!!
    Then take your friend.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dmn right canine OI IMC LISTEN TO CANINE HE MAKS SENSE.

18. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by myrllyn:
    gun in the mouth is the only option that will not come back to cause you trouble later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Beat the shit outta the skanky ass ho and her boyfriend. Then kill em, chop em into little pieces, and put em in your cellar for safe keeping. You never know when they might come in handy.

20. o.h.n.o!

o.h.n.o! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Beat the shit outta the skanky ass ho and her boyfriend. Then kill em, chop em into little pieces, and put em in your cellar for safe keeping. You never know when they might come in handy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They'd rot unless you put them in the freezer, but good idea. haha