i need a job

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i really need a job. $2000 bucks and i can start my glass blowing apprintaceship... i got to buy tools.. why am i telling you ass pollops this?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Cliff notes: ...can start my ass blowing apprintaceship...

On a more serious note, though... You reminded me of Harvey Kormann in 'Blazing Saddles' with that last line you said...

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hey! You could always sell your soul!

*stiffles laughter*

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah... by the way, I HATE my job!!!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Oh yeah... by the way, I HATE my job!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your job, BTW?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    What is your job, BTW?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she works for me.
    nauseous:
    quit complaining and get your ass back on the corner!!!

7. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Hey nauseous, I hear fugly is doing a Hentai page.....You could apply for a model job. You too spic. You look kinda young and asian.....

Now we just need a knife and some sushi....

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fugly doing hentai? Im not buying it!!!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    Hey nauseous, I hear fugly is doing a Hentai page.....You could apply for a model job. You too spic. You look kinda young and asian.....

Now we just need a knife and some sushi....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

havent heard from you in a while...
    i dont look asian. i have thick curly hair, and big brown eyes.

10. Richard Cranium

I hear Snoodles started a landscaping company (guess it is KINDA like cutting hair).Maybe he'll pay you to plant tulips. I mean roses on a piano are nice...but tulips on an organ.......much nicer.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Lomo, I'll tell you what I do if you tell me how you can manage not working for so long.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

12. dicer

dicer New Member

Like anyone could give a fuck

13. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DeeJay:
    Like anyone could give a fuck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up. You sound like a fucking girl with all that whinging. Now be fucking quite before you make me bitch slap you around the forum

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Yeah! fight! show him your moves, scrawine!

15. Richard Cranium

Yeah! Kick his pasty whining ass! Use some of that martial arts shit! What style do you use? FlingBlow?

16. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    i really need a job. $2000 bucks and i can start my glass blowing apprintaceship... i got to buy tools.. why am i telling you ass pollops this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To have most jobs you have to get up before 2 in the afternoon you lazy nigger oxygen thief...What would you do with a job anyway? Shit, as long as your Mama goes and stands in the welfare line while you sleep you're livin the high life....asshole.

17. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Yeah.......

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    To have most jobs you have to get up before 2 in the afternoon you lazy nigger oxygen thief...What would you do with a job anyway? Shit, as long as your Mama goes and stands in the welfare line while you sleep you're livin the high life....asshole.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well at least you don't complain about me pimping the old whore out. you are her best customer

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath in 'let the games begin' thread:
    Fuck I Hate Niggers is at my front door with a rope. I guess he wants to borrow something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...i see he doesn't waste time telling her 'how nice her hair is tonight' etc.

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    What style do you use? FlingBlow?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's 'Yu I Flukt'.