I must say Kimmy is.................

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ferguson, Feb 25, 2001.

1. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

This is my first time I have seen this site, by far I think its kinda cool dont really understand it to much, but I went to Whoreoscopes and Saw Kimmys Picture, I must say is Very Beautiful. but Why dont the Movies work? I cant download them. And is she really 16? Or is it just a bunch of made of shit>?

2. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

You can only view videos on a Friday.
    Don't know about the Kimmy thing-sorry

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Kimmy Su

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited February 26, 2001).]

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

to see kimmysu in all her glory... download the movie fuckingstopalready from the movie section on a friday to see her finest hour

5. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

Still shes hot

6. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

Still shes hot

7. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferguson:
    Still shes hot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Or maybe not

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<font size=6>fuckingstopalready</font size>

He,he...

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited February 27, 2001).]

9. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    <font size=6>fuckingstopalready</font size>

He,he...

[This message has been edited by PinkorBrown69 (edited February 27, 2001).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why??????

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Have you seen the movie???

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hehehe... got it... and changed it to a vcd format and put it as a trailer to a dvd i ripped and distributed.... fuckin A-1

12. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

Still shes hot cant wait till friday I wanna download the Movie

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Scrawine:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    <FONT SIZE=16>can people please check their posts will look ok... without errant ubbtags... before replying with quotes.... damn annoying!!!</FONT><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you seen the movie???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I just used reply w/quote...so I think fugly can claim that one...But I don't give a shit anyway...Thought it looked pretty good,back to back posts an all that...Till you lot came barge'n in...'Check you're ubbtags'...nag,nag,nag...

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I just used reply w/quote...so I think fugly can claim that one...But I don't give a shit anyway...Thought it looked pretty good,back to back posts an all that...Till you lot came barge'n in...'Check you're ubbtags'...nag,nag,nag...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes pinky... but i think it's great that people use all the formatting tools to hand to edit our posts and make them more visually appealing.... but when replying with quote... i wish people will study the text the forum throws us up to play with.... because often it may throw up the quote that the person you are quoting was quoting beforehand.... and [ quote][ quote][/ quote][/ quote]... will throw up....
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote....
    and [B ][b ][ /b][ /B]
    will throw up
    and a reply automatically boldens the quoted text... so any bold type in the text you are quoting will fuck up the tags... a good tip is to italicise the emboldened text to allow the same emphasis.... please... just think about what you are putting in the white box....
    it looks better if you can understand the intricacies of ubb before attempting html

16. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

Come on lets stick to the fact at day which is that Kimmy is a Hottie

17. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferguson:
    Come on lets stick to the fact at day which is that Kimmy is a Hottie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size = 20> shut the fuck up </font>

18. Ferguson

Ferguson New Member

<font size = 20> FUCK YOU KIMMY IS FUCKIN HOT!</font>

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<font size=2>Hmmmm....</font size>

20. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<font size = 20> FUCK YOU KIMMY IS FUCKIN HOT!</font>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    We heard you the first fucking time so drop the fucking subject.