I might have to change my name/profile

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I just don't HATE anymore...well except for Kitana, SPICS, and people under 16 that think that they are KEW-L...

My life is good..my wifey just called me from 1000 miles away and told me how MUCH fucking money she made doctoring animals today ...SHIT!!!!!(I didn't ask how ..I don't care motherfuckers..as long as no Mex's are involved...I just spend it..and I am gonna spend the motherfuck out the $ after paying for the last 8 years of med school!!!!)

and all you pricks under 18 and put your
    "your wife fucks animals"
    "she fucks Mexicans"
    "go fuck your llama"
    "go kill yourself" (that is pure brillance there...I bet it took all of 2 second to think/type)

and it doesn't matter. I am me..you are not...and I'm gonna have some Guinness from the fucking KEG I have here in the barn...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i wont be selling ya sidewalk produce anymore

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

now that you are independenantly wealthy and all, buy me an x-box, fucker

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i fucking hope i dont get sick. er, sicker...

showoff mutherfucker!!

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Hmm here's another well thought of statement by me..Kept Man, who gives a shit.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY...or 'kept man':
    I just don't HATE anymore...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OHHH!This is worse! FAR worse. And don't any of you be fooled by the new mild non-agressive name.'kept man',almost feminine in appearance without even a higher case letter to signify any will to assert himself...Oh!Look!See how it even sits quite cosily next to the name 'kitana' when glancing at the board...nestled inoffensively with that cheery little ' ', but just remember...this guy is a fucking 'shit-grinning' freak that should be kept in a cage at the zoo_Or out on the 'tundra' hundreds of miles from another human other than his slave-woman.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

kept man: quit flirting