I LOVE YEW EVERYBODY

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Holy fuck! If thats what nursey looks like after 7 Es than you are a lucky man! The most I took in one night was 13 and my friends wanted to take me to the hospital. Nursey if the 7 pills thing is true then I love you even more! I enjoyed seeing you in your underwear even if the pic wasnt that great.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol...13!!!
    ...yeah i had 7 that night,3 to start off and 4 more as the night went on <grin>
    You can just make out my saucepan pupils in the pic
    ...and thats my frumpy-sexy big 'gym-panties' i had on

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i still wana c sum naked pics.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    i still wana c sum naked pics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want to see some autopsy pics... OF YOU!!!!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Pimp in the picture with you and Nursey,who is the gimp with the big ears sort of bending down in front of her?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LOL...that made me laugh too,i told Pimp to leave him in the pic.He came up to me at the party and told me that he was a DJ,that he was very shy,and didn't normally do this kind of thing (flirt),but that he just wanted to tell me that i looked great,and that he really appreciated seeing women do that kind of thing(dress in tight PVC and ponce around on drugs)...snigger.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I want to see some autopsy pics... OF YOU!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u murder children so much y dont u come and do it?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:

if u murder children so much y dont u come and do it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey dumb shit, clicked a waiver stating you were 18 to join the froums, if you keep your fucking mouth shut, maybe martin wont delete your account and ban you from his server

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hey dumb shit, clicked a waiver stating you were 18 to join the froums, if you keep your fucking mouth shut, maybe martin wont delete your account and ban you from his server<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

chuckle...ok-keep your fucking face shut now Spanky

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

i might think your a dirty slurpy but i'm impressed that your lippy is still intact after a night out.

i'm guessing there was plenty of

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

yeah,and lots of dirty slurpy sex too.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i looked like shit when that pic of Nursey was taken...

11. D

D New Member

your dick looked like it was covered in shit when that photo of you was taken...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tearful wank:
    your dick looked like it was covered in shit when that photo of you was taken...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...but i can assure you,Tearful Wank,it wasn't.
    You must have been scrutinising Pimp's dick for wayyyyy too long for it to start appearing like that to you!!!
    Although your hunger to do that is understandable,you should be careful-if you keep staring at the monitor that intensely on a frequent basis, your eyes will be permanently damaged!!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

By the way,you fuckers,i think there's nothing wrong with the pic Pimp posted of me,apart from my eye makeup having got smudged round my eyes...and i look a bit sweaty and bedraggled,the way you do at 10 am the next morning after being out all night on 7 E's.
    And the appearance of my enormous black 'saucepan' pupils always makes me smile,anyway! V

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Not that i care what you think...just making sure you know that you know that *I* think i'm great,regardless.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator