I love this place

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Man I love this place.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Man I love this place.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So which is better, Cactus, or the Mustang Ranch in NC?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The wolf stalks it's prey casually and cunningly, getting closer and closer until time to strike and feast...

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Her left nipple is pointing right at you Cheese! She wants you dude...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got a pocket full of loot, Im buying ath the mustang tonight, who's down?

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I got pulled over last week for driving on a suspended license and the cop took my I.D. Now I have to pay off some fines before I can get my license back. I went to the DMV before I went to New York last week to see if I could get a walkers ID, but I only had two of the four items they wanted as proof of who I am. So I'm kinda fucked as far as gettin in to any bars, except the ones around here, goes. I should have it all taken care of by next weekend though. But if you can get me in without photo ID, I'm definitely down, IMC. Btw, how far is that place from Richmond?

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I'll have to take a raincheck this weekend...but I will be down there soon enough to pay you folks (especially the Mustang staff ) a visit.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Who the fuck are you? Michael J Fox!

Twat.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    no I think he is asking if you twitch and shake like micheal J fox<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I do, but that's just from huffin' paint...

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I got a pocket full of loot, Im buying ath the mustang tonight, who's down?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:

Twat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, sport, I'm not following you on that one. What does lack of ID have to do with Michael J Fox? I went in to get a walkers ID and all I had on me was my SSC and my voter registration card. the cunt at the DMV told me that wasn't enough. She gave me some long list of acceptable proof, of which I have none aside from what I showed her.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:

Twat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or did you mean that I look young for my age? In which case I guess I am like Michael J Fox. I'm 27 and I get carded just about everywhere I go.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no I think he is asking if you twitch and shake like micheal J fox