I love firing strangers.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, May 28, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Got a fucking phone call this morning at 8:30 AM. Usually, this is when I go to bed. I don't give a goddamn fuck whether it's a solicitor, collection agency, or any other fuck wanting money. This is my time to fucking sleep. At any rate, I wasn't fully asleep by the time of the phone call, and thusly, I was awake enough to get the phone number and sign on to the 'net and look it up. Turns out it's this medicaal agency that just happened to call me, and I harassed the bitch at the main line a few times before heading onto bigger fish...

The 'other' phone number search lead to a supervisor and a street address, and of whom I tried calling and found out she's out for the day... I'll be calling tommorrow to lodge a formal complaint against our mystery caller (the only one working the phones today).

I fucking love screwing with other people's lives. Especiaally if they've inconvenienced me in any way.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are soooo 'the man'!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, and speaking of phone harrassment... Did you pick Chubby up today?

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I get a call every year from some magazine company. They call and tell me that I am an "excellent Visa customer" and tell me that I am about to receive a gold watch and be entered in a sweepstakes. Then they say that I will also be receiving three free magazine subscriptions if I just get Sports Illustrated for a measly $4.35 per week. Now if you do the math, that's over $200 per year. When you say that you don't want any magazines, they hang up really quick.
    Last year, the guy called and I recognized the scam right away (as I said, they call every year). I started screaming at him, demanding six gold watches. "You promise me a watch every year and I never get them! Where are they, you LIAR?? You promised me six gold watches and I have no gold watchs, CAN'T YOU FUCKING COUNT?" He mumbled replies and tried to continue on with the call, obviously confused as to what to do. "I'm getting on a plane tomorrow, where are you? I'll be there at noon. I want you to be there in person to give me my watches, 'Dave'." His supervisor broke in and said, "Terminate the call, David." I can't wait for next year.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Oh, and speaking of phone harrassment... Did you pick Chubby up today?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly did, and I'd like to mention how friendly the secretary was that left me that message... I'll definitely be calling her back to speak to her supervisor and leave a nice compliment. And Chubby's doing fine, now... he's a bit more docile now, I'm glad that he learned his lesson.

BTW: I was sooooo fucking drunk when I was doing that shit, it's hillarious... I wish I had a recording of it, it would've been perfect... I was yelling at the top of my lungs to that poor bitch, cussing her out and repeating, "Why the FUCK did you call me at EIGHT FUCKING THIRTY IN THE FUCKING MORNING?"

I must've called her back 7-8 times, finally talked to someone else she transferred me to, then I pulled a Tom Mabe and acted upset, but polite (to a degree). I typed all that info I'd gathered that morning into a Word document, and I've yet to find it...

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You were fucking trashed at 5 that morning. I shudder to think about how fucked up you were 3 hours later.

You have to find that Word document!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Let's just say that the Vicodin kicked in, and I finished that last 6-pack.