i-love-cats.com forum is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by battlesausage, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Stymie lad surely just telling her to shut the fuck up works doesn't it?

After all, we are men of the world.

2. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

You do have your woman trained, you are a discrace to the male gender. I am imploring you sir, beat your wife habitualy.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Nah, it is delish delisc del ah fuck it it tastes well nice. The added bonus is the wife actually shuts the fuck up while she eats it, so it can't be that bad.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh so u have to cook it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Stymie lad surely just telling her to shut the fuck up works doesn't it?

After all, we are men of the world.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    You do have your woman trained, you are a discrace to the male gender. I am imploring you sir, beat your wife habitualy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit
    yer all fuken pussywhooped lil boyz.

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    shit
    yer all fuken pussywhooped lil boyz.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess I've been rumbled. I had something real smart and funny to say but I am a slave to the (wifes) pussy. Plus she has a fit younger sister who has an unbelievable body who is stopping with us at the moment, I have a cunning plan to get them both in the sack for a threesome (I always wanted to do two sisters at once) Don't think the wife'll go for it but who knows what can happen after a bottle or two of smirnoff, a two litre bottle of coke, some of Columbias finest (not to mention my super duper lasagne!!) I will try to take pics but I think my hands may be full. Well I hope they will.

5. dominated

dominated New Member

Wow Kitana - I think you've been eating too many of those animals you've killed. No wonder you're seeking attention on a forum. Of course you could argue the same for me, but i have 0.2% of your posts, and im slim and gorgeous.

that was a bit out of character eh? Back to being zany and wacky.....

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Stymie, if the 'sisters' say no you can always stick your dick in your fishy lasagne and brag to your mates you did 'em anyway as you'll have the authentic 'kippery cock' smell to back up your claims.

Go for it young man.

7. stymie

stymie New Member

Sound Idea dub, but I best let it cool down a tad first, I dont fancy 3rd degree burns on my todger.

8. dominated

dominated New Member

At least someone gives me the attention i crave.

I have a big willy too

9. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

haha... thats gold! pure gold

10. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

A hollowed french bread stick stuffed with raw liver and warm water is being the best substitute I am finding. Lasagne is not good for such purposes as the grip is not being adaquate.

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLAVE BOY WITH A VERY SMOOTH PENIS:
    im slim and gorgeous.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As IF!
    Dream on, you're a fat lonely cunt with stretch marks covering your bloated oversized arse. You're fooling no one matey, you're not as good looking, funny, clever, wacky or zany as me so just give up will you?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:

Guess I've been rumbled. I had something real smart and funny to say but I am a slave to the (wifes) pussy. Plus she has a fit younger sister who has an unbelievable body who is stopping with us at the moment, I have a cunning plan to get them both in the sack for a threesome (I always wanted to do two sisters at once) Don't think the wife'll go for it but who knows what can happen after a bottle or two of smirnoff, a two litre bottle of coke, some of Columbias finest (not to mention my super duper lasagne!!) I will try to take pics but I think my hands may be full. Well I hope they will.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only in yer dreams, son.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLAVE BOY WITH A VERY SMOOTH PENIS:
    Wow Kitana - I think you've been eating too many of those animals you've killed. No wonder you're seeking attention on a forum. Of course you could argue the same for me, but i have 0.2% of your posts, and im slim and gorgeous.

that was a bit out of character eh? Back to being zany and wacky.....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am a fat krack whore. i dun post as often as i used to b/c i have to suk dik to support my speed habit.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enslaved Penis' Smooth Boy's Penis:
    As IF!
    Dream on, you're a fat lonely cunt with stretch marks covering your bloated oversized arse. You're fooling no one matey, you're not as good looking, funny, clever, wacky or zany as me so just give up will you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, homos r getting it on ruff.

At least someone gives me the attention i crave.

I have a big willy too
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes mom does give u the attention u krave butt its only b/c she has to make sure u take yer meds, dun embarass yerself further r hurt yerself u fuken whiny lil kuntsukin kit-liken bleeder.

13. dominated

dominated New Member

Dont use ridiculous hyperbole to distract people's attention from the core of the matter kitana, its pathetic and transparent.

I very much doubt you could support even a vitamin c habit from whoring yourself anyways.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Dont use ridiculous hyperbole to distract people's attention from the core of the matter kitana, its pathetic and transparent.

I very much doubt you could support even a vitamin c habit from whoring yourself anyways.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf r u bitching about now?
    hey i am supporting my speed habit just fine along with my other habits.

u smell lonely, i only charge 10 dollars for a kouple of hours.

15. dominated

dominated New Member

Yes I am deeply lonely, and I like to smell others peoples poo (which as we all know is deeply wrong, unlike smelling your own poo, which is socially acceptable).

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Yes I am deeply lonely, and I like to smell others peoples poo (which as we all know is deeply wrong, unlike smelling your own poo, which is socially acceptable).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to smell yer poo

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Its back again. i-love-cats/forums

18. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

The good ole days

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

You are such an asshole. Why the fuck did you bring this thread back?

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Can someone remind me, why exactly did we choose i-love-cats' forum to descend upon?