I live in such a fine town... :-)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 6, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    TEQUILA!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you are talking, can only get the cheap shit over here though

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Now you are talking, can only get the cheap shit over here though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were all 16-17..I am sure we were drinking very very cheap stuff

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

WORD! i had a little Patron Tequila and some red hot lovin' myself the other night. WHOOOO HOOOOO! oh. then there was the love hangover the next day which sucked ass.

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Now you are talking, can only get the cheap shit over here though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All Tequilla is cheap shit, its distilled from pure beaner piss. Try a nice single malt, the only worthwhile thing the Scots have ever given anyone.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Curfew? WTF? Damn, I'd have been given the chair if they actually had a curfew when I was a kid...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a school trip, meant just not being seen in the halls after 11, they didn't actually do bed checks.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Did you know that I once left a thermodymaics lecture so drunk that it took me two hours to find my car in the parking lot?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit... I gotcha beat...

One day, when I had a Physics final, I went to school, drank a 6-pack on the way, then when I got to the parking lot, I filled up my gas station "Big Gulp" (or whatever the hell they call the 48 ouncer) cup with three more beers, and walked into class with it.

I sat there, taking the final, drinking from a straw the whole time, reaking of a cheap American brewery, and making "slurping" noises for the second half of my stay there. It was great. The professor didn't even press university charges (Although he made it quite obvious he smelt what I had burped when I was turning my test in...)

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I did my chemistry exam hallucinating big orange,pink and red translucent spots,seeing the words on the paper moving around and feeling like i was going to puke because i'd snorted two temgesics/df118's (can't remember which,but it was 'bupramorphine' that was in them)late the night before...to 'relax me'.(i was 14 at the time).

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

ha! I can't beat that, when I was a young man back in my military days I used to be an instructor on SAM's (that's surface to air missiles gooners) and one fateful day I got shitfaced and was called out to an exercise and I was so pissed I threw up over the telemetry box and completely fucked the unit.

£250,000 to repair and a new career option opened out in front of me at that exact moment. Spooky eh?

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

EDIT : oops.. can't hotlink those guys... I'll be in big trouble...

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]