I live in such a fine town... :-)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Essential background info: "Downtown" San Antonio has a man-made extension of the San Antonio river, which twists and turns around downtown. It's a tourist-trap, and one of the things people can do is take a boat ride through town and see all the shops from the water. There's also a fancy mall at the center of the whole mess. I don't care much for the place, and I hate driving downtown in that shithole, but I'll admit, it can be fun at night.

Today in the news, two youngsters were arrested downtown for standing on a bridge, above the river.

What did they do? They dropped some stuff on one of these boats as it was passing under the bridge.

What did they drop? Well, they kinda poured it over... A washtub full of piss and ammonia. They showed those poor bastards getting hosed down in their underwear to try and wash all that shit off.

I tell you, children nowadays are so inventive!

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Oh those wacky kids and their tubs of piss and ammonia, what will they think of next?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Muriatic acid?

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I was there for the Fifth of May celebration back in '93...saw two Mexicans get into a knife fight down on the Riverwalk and fall into the water. We ran back to the hotel and I managed to sneak into my room fine but the guys I was with all got caught for being out after curfew and drunk.

5. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    "Downtown" San Antonio has a man-made extension of the San Antonio river, which twists and turns around downtown. It's a tourist-trap,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Muriatic acid?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nawww, it's been done before. Actually, I've done that before. Well, almost. When I was in high school we used to make these things called jock bombs. You take an empty 1 or 2 liter plastic bottle, about 7 strips of aluminum foil, and equal parts muriatic acid and water. Throw em all in the bottle, slap the cap on real tight, and place it somewhere fun. After about 3 minutes the pressure becomes so intense the bottle explodes. Loudly. Real fuckin loudly. Works great in the trashcans at your favorite local fastfood joint, the trashcans at highschool sporting events, or if you can time it juuuuuust right, your neighbors mailbox right before the mailman shows up. But ya didn't hear that from me....

7. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

when will the news talk of something nice? like how the kids got their butts beat by their parents afterwards?

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    where the fuck does one get Muriatic acid?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The local paint/hardware store. It's about $10.00 a gallon or something like that. You can also get it at swimming pool supply stores. Just remember to do a few test runs just to check it out and get the ratios down pat. It doesn't take much acid to make the jock bombs. We used to fill a 2-liter about halfway up to the bottom of the label (about 2 inches)with acid and about an equal amount of water (the water dilutes the acid so it doesn't eat through the plastic). Also, it works better if you lay the bottle on its side so the solution completely covers the foil strips (which should be about an inch wide, so ya can get em in the bottle). Oh yeah, some bottles make a louder bang than others, so fuck around with a few different types. I always liked the 1 liter bottles. They were much easier to conceal and seemed to be louder.

BTW-If anyone actually decides to try this shit out, BE FUCKIN CAREFUL!

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    where the fuck does one get Muriatic acid?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hydrochloric = muriatic = HCl

HCl + H2O = H+ + Cl- + H2O (acid)

In H2O->

H+ + Cl- + X + OH = H2O + XCl (Acid-Base Reaction)

It's in your stomach. It's also at the hardware store in very diluted forms (it's used for cleaning concrete surfaces among other things).

EDIT-> Cleaned up my typos and slapped my typist across the mouth.

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh right... so it's hydrochloric acid..

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Hydrochloric = muriatic = HCl

HCl + H2O = H+ + Cl- + H2O (acid)

In H2O->

H+ + Cl- + X + OH = H2O + XCl (Acid-Base Reaction)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i think i'm in love

where the hell were you when i was taking chem?

12. 1337

1337 New Member

where the fuck does one get Muriatic acid?

13. 1337

1337 New Member

Essential background info: "Downtown" San Antonio has a man-made extension of the San Antonio river, which twists and turns around downtown. It's a tourist-trap, and one of the things people can do is take a boat ride through town and see all the shops from the water. There's also a fancy mall at the center of the whole mess. I don't care much for the place, and I hate driving downtown in that shithole, but I'll admit, it can be fun at night.

Today in the news, two youngsters were arrested downtown for standing on a bridge, above the river.

What did they do? They dropped some stuff on one of these boats as it was passing under the bridge.

What did they drop? Well, they kinda poured it over... A washtub full of piss and ammonia. They showed those poor bastards getting hosed down in their underwear to try and wash all that shit off.

I tell you, children nowadays are so inventive!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=310&xlc=778904&xld=310

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Nawww, it's been done before. Actually, I've done that before. Well, almost. When I was in high school we used to make these things called jock bombs. You take an empty 1 or 2 liter plastic bottle, about 7 strips of aluminum foil, and equal parts muriatic acid and water. Throw em all in the bottle, slap the cap on real tight, and place it somewhere fun. After about 3 minutes the pressure becomes so intense the bottle explodes. Loudly. Real fuckin loudly. Works great in the trashcans at your favorite local fastfood joint, the trashcans at highschool sporting events, or if you can time it juuuuuust right, your neighbors mailbox right before the mailman shows up. But ya didn't hear that from me....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or you could just throw some dry ice and water into a two liter,works just as well.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This just in... The 'substance' has been checked out, and they determined it was stale urine, collected from a porta-potty (I'm sure that's not all that was in there)... Isn't that nice?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    being out after curfew and drunk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Curfew? WTF? Damn, I'd have been given the chair if they actually had a curfew when I was a kid...

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i think i'm in love

where the hell were you when i was taking chem?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if you were in my chem class, I was the one drinking the 2-liter of 50/50 rum and diet coke in the back of the room. I was usually bumping into things on the way out of class. Some people thought I was "clumsy".

Are your rolling your eyes at me, missy? That might call for a spanking.

MINISTER'S LIFE FACT (collect them all):

Did you know that I once left a thermodymaics lecture so drunk that it took me two hours to find my car in the parking lot?

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

FUCK OFF YUMMY I BET YOU SPENT YOUR WHOL TIME IN BED FUCKING ALL THE HUNKY MALE ATENDANTS

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    FUCK OFF YUMMY I BET YOU SPENT YOUR WHOL TIME IN BED FUCKING ALL THE HUNKY MALE ATENDANTS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't get laid on that trip...unless it happened the night I passed out in one of the boy rooms.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think it probably did yummy why else pass out in a boys room???

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i think it probably did yummy why else pass out in a boys room???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TEQUILA!!!