I just talked to Martin...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

his first response was "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER?!?!?!" then we had a disscussion about shit. Well anyways he showed intrest in a convention type party thing for the fugly diviants. If we were to arrange something like this, would any of you show up? Secondly, would you pay to get in if we had bands, and events ?

Please answer honestly...

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I have no idea what he is talking about. I never ever talk to this moron.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

but you told me you loved me...

4. D

D New Member

I would go (if I was invited) and if I knew ther was no chance of being murdered and then raped.

but what about all the poor people in the UK...?

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

There enough fugly brits to have our own gathering of fuck-ups over here but i for one have no intentions of mixing with any of you nut cases

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i dont think that they'd want u there

7. D

D New Member

What makes you say that?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

*in baby talk* is it because i hurt your wittle feelings?

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i'd show. and i'd pay, as long as it wasnt some clown band crap. and of course as long as it didnt interfere with my studies and all.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It sounds like fun, I'd go to one if I wasn't 'vehicularly-challenged' at the moment...

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    i dont think that they'd want u there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18 and over only, secondly, your parents wouldnt let you stay out all night...

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'd go,provided that the band is good and there's free booze....and roofies for the chicks.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    I'd go,provided that the band is good and there's free booze....and roofies for the chicks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only way there will be free booze is if there is a big ass cover. Secondly, you won't show up, even if there is free booze.. We had a party here like 2 hours away from your house with free booze and drunk sluts and you didnt show up...

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I aleady explained this man,I was sick(real sick) and I had a wicked hangover.

I probably would have passed out behind the wheel and killed myself if I had tried to go.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

he didnt go cause there were no fucking midgets there. dont let Splattery Goodness fool ya.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    It sounds like fun, I'd go to one if I wasn't 'vehicularly-challenged' at the moment... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would pick you up

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i would pick you up <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not until I don a titanium cup...

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    whats that?
    explain plz.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no wonder you had to take a break from the net and focus on school. school work must be really hard for you.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    no wonder you had to take a break from the net and focus on school. school work must be really hard for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey Kitana,

Did you know that I used to think you were just a character that Martin created and not a real person? Well, I did.