I just realized something

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Mar 12, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

i am a loner.
    my parents tell me that i am not normal b/c i dont socialize. this is just the way i am.

i am an Internet Loser.
    i have no life beyond the NET. that is just me. i am addicted to my computer. i still go to school and work out. i make good grades.

my personal interests scare/offend others. thats ok, b/c I like them. so what if i get turned when i beat up on boys and my mouth waters at the site of blood and roadkill?

so, if my dad and mom are slobs, its ok, b/c its not me. my room is the cleanest in the house b/c its mine. fuck my family and fuck ppl.

this is me.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    i am a loner.
    my parents tell me that i am not normal b/c i dont socialize. this is just the way i am.
    i am an Internet Loser.
    i have no life beyond the NET. that is just me. i am addicted to my computer. i still go to school and work out. i make good grades.
    fuck my family and fuck ppl.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    ...I guess you'd have to be a loner with a big ol', yellow, round head like that.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You need to go out and get some beefcake Kit.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...I guess you'd have to be a loner with a big ol', yellow, round head like that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no

This is me

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    You need to go out and get some beefcake Kit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

beefcake? i am beefcakes!

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:

no

This is me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...oh...and for a minute there I actually thought you were an overweight, bald, asian, disembodied head.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...oh...and for a minute there I actually thought you were an overweight, bald, asian, disembodied head.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but I am.

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

but I am.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...oh yeah...well ya didn't look bald in any of those
    ...very sexy, though.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

...very sexy, though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya think?

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

ya think?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...oh yeah! Very hot!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

i bet u want to get lost inside of her

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

i bet u want to get lost inside of her<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...how did you know? Are you some sort of mind reader? Are you affiliated with the alien race that beams instructions to me through my computer? **searches for aluminum foil hat** Well I know how to keep you out of my head **finds foil hat and puts it on**
    HA! Try reading my thoughts now! You can't, can ya'?! I didn't think so...

...actually, I was just thinking about rollin' her in flour and finding the wet spot...maybe smackin' her ass and ridin' the wave in...and then afterwards, since she's already covered in flour, I'd dip her in an eggwash, roll her around in some breadcrumbs, fry her up in a big vat of peanut oil and feed her to the entire country of Ethiopia...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i can still read your mind...u r thinking about...how stupid i am and sex

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

i can still read your mind...u r thinking about...how stupid i am and sex <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...well, you're half right. I'll leave it to you to figure out which half...
    ...that's not too shabby considering I'm also wearing my Thought Blocker 2002 (as seen on t.v.).

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Fred... are you suffering from... Ellipsisitis?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think the correct term is Ofeliaitis...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

...well, you're half right. I'll leave it to you to figure out which half...
    ...that's not too shabby considering I'm also wearing my Thought Blocker 2002 (as seen on t.v.).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how stupid i am?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Fred... are you suffering from... Ellipsisitis? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is that? i looked it up and couldnt find anything on it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    I think the correct term is Ofeliaitis...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u need to leave my real name out of the forums, i victimized some ppl and i dont want any one coming after me.

18. D

D New Member

I so have that... Ellipses are the... three dots you put well if you are me... every where...

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Fred... are you suffering from... Ellipsisitis? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...what...does...that..mean.........?

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

oops, I just read wank's reply. Damn, and I thought I was gonna get to drag it out a bit. Oh, well.