I just read the newest victims.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fecal Leaker, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

and FUCKING BLEW Snot all over my notebook.Now I can't jackoff because the keys are gross. Evil Sarah should be forced to have violent intercourse with me.

------------------
    I'm completly loaded with POOP

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I take it the newest victim is drag-on,(or is it me?)
    but I seem to have missed His/her/it's first post. Or did I?

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I just read I.H.N's Victims. I take it wasn't me, it was dickhead oop's I mean
    Drag-on.

4. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I just read I.H.N's Victims. I take it wasn't me, it was dickhead oop's I mean
    Drag-on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're running a close second in the dickhead department newbie scumbag...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    and FUCKING BLEW Snot all over my notebook.Now I can't jackoff because the keys are gross. Evil Sarah should be forced to have violent intercourse with me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've met Sarah. There is ALOT of woman to love there... Becareful what you ask for fecal... you may just get it Sheesh1!! you should see sarah hitting on Martin.. It's shameless... But its more fun to watch her pimp slap Harlan for calling her "Pretty lady"

6. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

She seems as though she would be more into hate fucking, and hair pullimg, and tings of that nature, not that i've ever met her.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Trust me, the last thing you want to do is pull sarah's hair... Well if you like walking without limping that is

8. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

All I have to say is that she has BIG hands...

9. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

No, no, From what i've seen, your absolutly right. I meant the other way around.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

IHN,
    The next time U eat a bowl of rice watch out, cos there might be "A nigger waiting to jump out and pop a cap in yo ass!"

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

shit the only grains that shitskulled neckfucker eats is the barly and hops contined in a can of busch light