I just got laid!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

After all these months of trying.... I finally got some! Of course... things didn't go as planned. She was cumming just two minutes after I went down on her. Then she just didn't act as excited for the rest. Oh well. I'll do it worse next time.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Congratulations, Mein Freund.

So, she is a gusher, is she? Well, that can be a good thing...at least you know you will never disappoint her in bed.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Got it made. The perfect woman as far as I'm concerned...

4. Martin

Martin New Member

Pictures. Did you get any pictures?

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Did she like it????

As long as the whole experienc was good for her......you'll probably get more!

At least you didn't shoot early!

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. Next problem. This girl doesn't do the "semen in the mouth" thing. How do I convince her to do it? She already told me if I don't warn her and shoot off in her mouth that she will bite my dick off. That's not cool. Cause even if it doesn't fall off... I'll wish it had. So ladies... what do I do? I know a guy had to persuade you once.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

She's probably had a bad experience of it shooting her in the back of the throat causing the gag reflex to kick in, tell her if she puts her tongue up as u cum it'll fill her mouth without causing her wanting to throw-up.Also one stage at a time tell her you dont mind her spitting it out...swallowing takes lots of gifts

8. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Can't you just beg and plead!?!?!?!

Please let me cum in your mouth!

Well ask her why she won't. If she says its the taste then I think your screwed. Unless she still dosen't know you can spit. That or you need some pills that will make your cum taste sweet.

9. D

D New Member

Pissin' sipmle answer is...

*dun dun duuuuuuh*

Refuse to go down on her

because.....

You don't like fish...
    you have a weak tounge...
    It's not fair that you have to suck up her sexual juice but she wont return the favour....
    *add your own excuse*

With me and my little Psycho I always swallow when he pushes my head south... thats cos I like pleasing him (and I love it when he calls me a dirty slut when I come up with cum all..... erm never mind )

Thats shocked me Im afraid.... what sort of sexual retard doesn't swallow...?

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

every retard doesnt swallow, you have to spoon feed them, remember?

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

On second thought... fuck this bitch. I hate to say this.... but Wank is right. What kind of stupid fucking bitch doesn't take it in the mouth? Must be the same kind of bitch that won't kiss her man in public. Just another excuse to be a fucking nutcase. I'm done with this shit. Fuck her AND her non-cum soaked Pipe-smoker. I'm just gonna go find a chick who loves to suck cock and take my entire pint of semen in her cum-dumpster. The way every little cock craving slut should take it.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's been my experience that not all semen tastes the same... I dated a guy for two years and everytime I had to swallow, I dry-heaved directly after. His was the worst. I'm getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it. The next guy I dated, I could swallow and it didn't make me sick. He just made me sick because he was a stupid fucking piece of shit. His social security number is: 304941... wait, can I go to jail for that shit?

I'm not swallowing anymore. I'm not sucking dick anymore. I'm saving my jaws for the Rev.

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    On second thought... fuck this bitch. I hate to say this.... but Wank is right. What kind of stupid fucking bitch doesn't take it in the mouth? Must be the same kind of bitch that won't kiss her man in public. Just another excuse to be a fucking nutcase. I'm done with this shit. Fuck her AND her non-cum soaked Pipe-smoker. I'm just gonna go find a chick who loves to suck cock and take my entire pint of semen in her cum-dumpster. The way every little cock craving slut should take it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, more power to ya... In this world of equal rights an' everything, its only fair that you should be able to watch some dirty ho lick your cum of her chin.

14. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    On second thought... fuck this bitch. I hate to say this.... but Wank is right. What kind of stupid fucking bitch doesn't take it in the mouth? Must be the same kind of bitch that won't kiss her man in public. Just another excuse to be a fucking nutcase. I'm done with this shit. Fuck her AND her non-cum soaked Pipe-smoker. I'm just gonna go find a chick who loves to suck cock and take my entire pint of semen in her cum-dumpster. The way every little cock craving slut should take it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCKIN CHILL DUDE! DAMN!

15. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

This girl doesn't do the "semen in the mouth" thing. How do I convince her to do it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't even try dude... shoot it up her ass then make her suck the shit off your dick... doesn't even sound to me that she deserves the respect involved in the "oops" manoeuvre....

17. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

Ohhhhhhh i like the waye yew think pimp