I just fucked Nauseous for 8 hours straight...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

in this dream I had...

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

That is really sumfin else man. Do you want this dream to come true?

I had a dream that Cheese and I were gonna go golfing and he had on plaid pants. He showed up in a Mercedes convertable. Somehow I got wet and we never ended up golfing because I couldn't seem to find any dry clothes. Uhm. And that's the end.

3. Classicalhisux

Classicalhisux New Member

I had a dream like last week where me and my friend were at school, and the next thing you know, fucking JETS are flying over us and everyone is lying on the ground on the field watching them, and then I leave with my friends and Im walkin up the street talking to him about going to the liquor store and then this lady from the elderly home behind us follows us and says "THANKS. THANKS. THANKS" Like 20 times, in a monotone robotic voice, and my and my friend were cracking up. When I woke up, I said WHAT THE FUCK?! ANd I tried to go back to sleep to kill the lady, but I couldn't. Oh well.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    in this dream I had... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you have a huge tube of KY in this dream?

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Did you have a huge tube of KY in this dream?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, a harpoon.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck:
    I had a dream like last week where me and my friend were at school, and the next thing you know, fucking JETS are flying over us and everyone is lying on the ground on the field watching them, and then I leave with my friends and Im walkin up the street talking to him about going to the liquor store and then this lady from the elderly home behind us follows us and says "THANKS. THANKS. THANKS" Like 20 times, in a monotone robotic voice, and my and my friend were cracking up. When I woke up, I said WHAT THE FUCK?! ANd I tried to go back to sleep to kill the lady, but I couldn't. Oh well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should lay off'a the opium.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the braindead hun:
    No, a harpoon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK! I DID IT AGAIN! IGNORE ME! JUST IGNORE ME!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Really... just chew some gum instead.

And no KY - but I did have a nice tattered blanket with a few holes in it...

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I had a dream that "George" from Seinfeld cockblocked me when I was getting ready to fuck this Connie Selica looking chick. I was so pissed when I woke up that I jerked off and wrote Jason Alexander some hate mail.

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I had a dream where Nauseous sucked my dick for 13 minutes... ...

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I had a dream where Nauseous sucked my dick for 13 minutes... ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me guess...the other 7 hours and 47 minutes she spent trying to coax it to get big enough to cross the 'threshold' of her lips???

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

LMAOOOOO!!!

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Cock-blocked by George?
    Aww man,that reallllyy sucks.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh.. i thought she spent the other 7 hours 47 minutes being.. erm.. nauseous..

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    oh.. i thought she spent the other 7 hours 47 minutes being.. erm.. nauseous..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EH???She was Nauseous,the whole way through!?!!

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah but there's nauseous and nauseous... she was nauseous

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Nauseous and nauseous... *cough*

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Plays with his little thingy*

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And I spent the other 7 hours 47 minutes asleep.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nauseous has never featured in any of my fugly dreams... i'm just lucky i guess