I just dreamt that I could suck my own dick...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It was incredible! I'm going to go try it now!

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    It was incredible! I'm going to go try it now! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God luck!!!!

3. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    God luck!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....that was supposed to be good.....D'oh

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

and once you've got a taste for it you can come round and suck mine ya bitch.

5. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Yea I had a dream you could suck your own dick too, what a fucking coincidence.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    I just dreamt that I could suck my own dick...

It was incredible! I'm going to go try it now! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Randal: An embolism in a pool.

Dante: An embarrassing way to die.

Randal: That's nothing compared to how my cousin Walter died.

Dante: How'd he die?

Randal: He broke his neck.

Dante: That's embarrassing?

Randal: He broke his neck trying to suck his own dick
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It's no big deal, I managed to do it years ago when I was slightly fitter (and less of a pork belt that I have now) after watching Ron Jeremy do it in one of his 'Art' films.

It served a purpose once when a potential blow job was in the offing and their girl concerened said, "You wouldn't ask me to suck it if you knew what it tastes like" so I showed her.

We got married 9 months later.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I suppose i should post the handy bendy civil servant guy...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You supposed wrong, get that shit off!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    You supposed wrong, get that shit off!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touched a nerve,Dubya?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Not at all, just reminds me of when I was a young buck with a supple spine, and when other parts of my body never used to creak...

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    We got married 9 months later.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is really beautiful

has anyone heard from lomo since his attempt

he really shouldn't have tried that without someone there to dial 911

maybe he was smart enough to do it on the floor

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I never got around to trying, ended up just jerking off in the shower instead.

Maybe next time I'll stick a cucumber in my mouth, close my eyes, and pretend...

13. 1337

1337 New Member

that chick loves her produce

14. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

I never got around to trying, ended up just jerking off in the shower instead.

Maybe next time I'll stick a cucumber in my mouth, close my eyes, and pretend...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

soap is such a slut

cucumber or pickle

there is a big difference

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

There's just nothing quite like the feel of Dove soap on your intimates...

Cucumber. I figure my dick wouldn't taste like pickle (Unless I just got done with a nasty hooker), so I'll stick with the pre-pickled cucumber.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

AHA!i was wondering why the guy i am seeing uses Dove! i just thought his English sucked and he didnt know how to pick soap. but NOW i know the truth! and no. he's not gay. yet...

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

It's no big deal, I managed to do it years ago when I was slightly fitter (and less of a pork belt that I have now) after watching Ron Jeremy do it in one of his 'Art' films.

It served a purpose once when a potential blow job was in the offing and their girl concerened said, "You wouldn't ask me to suck it if you knew what it tastes like" so I showed her.

We got married 9 months later.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to reply to this thread but I can't top that.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I have to admit I was stoned when I responded to the thread, and I instantly wish I hadn't written it, fuck. fuck, fuckity fuck...

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    AHA!i was wondering why the guy i am seeing uses Dove! i just thought his English sucked and he didnt know how to pick soap. but NOW i know the truth! and no. he's not gay. yet...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You aren't so bad to men that you end up "turning them out", are you?

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    You aren't so bad to men that you end up "turning them out", are you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uhm, i think they were gay to begin with but didnt know it until i abused them a little. i havent actually "turned" anybody gay. this guy speaks French, so he might already be queer. i shouldnt be mean, he's a sweetie.