I implore you all....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Nov 13, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...to seriously fuck with my friend Sparky. (Nooo...not that Sparky)

He's been crashin on my couch cuz he's psuedo-homeless and evry time I come home he's on AIM for-fuckin-ever. So I'm thinkin he's prime time victim material...and here's why. He registered an account at AdultFriendFinder and it's pitifully obvious that he's tryin to troll the net for slutty chics in the area...which is kinda odd cause he has a girlfriend that attends the college across the street.
    Two scenarios come to mind:
    1. IM him as a slutty chic that found him through that website.
    2. IM him as one of his girlies friends and play 'secret admirer', 'I think you're cute and wanna hook up' type of thing. His girl(Jessica...call her Jess though) lives in one of the dorms on campus {Russell Hall), so there's lots of people that would see him on a regular basis

He's out of town right now and I'm not sure when he's comin back... but his AIM ID is SparkyWindex. Jesus, have fun you cunts!

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirty Pervert:
    Do you mind if we hack the computer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends on what ya intended to do...

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    fred i take no responsibilty for the mental damage that i'm going to do to him, but i will enjoy doing it, i accept this challenge. Cheers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More of a request then it is a challenge. It should be easy as hell, he's an easy mark. If you inflict mental damage, more power to ya.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I said:
    He's out of town right now and I'm not sure when he's comin back<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's back now, he went down to Norfolk for some party or something so he wasn't gone as long as I thought. When I woke up today he was signed in to AIM and he was asleep on the couch.
    On a side note, it is imperative that he doesn't know that I had anything to do with this. So if ya choose to fuck with him, don't break character afterwards. Just disappear so other people can fuck with him too...I want this to last as long as he's using this comp on an every day basis, so don't screw it up for anyone else.

5. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...to seriously fuck with my friend Sparky. (Nooo...not that Sparky)

He's been crashin on my couch cuz he's psuedo-homeless and evry time I come home he's on AIM for-fuckin-ever. So I'm thinkin he's prime time victim material...and here's why. He registered an account at AdultFriendFinder and it's pitifully obvious that he's tryin to troll the net for slutty chics in the area...which is kinda odd cause he has a girlfriend that attends the college across the street.
    Two scenarios come to mind:
    1. IM him as a slutty chic that found him through that website.
    2. IM him as one of his girlies friends and play 'secret admirer', 'I think you're cute and wanna hook up' type of thing. His girl(Jessica...call her Jess though) lives in one of the dorms on campus {Russell Hall), so there's lots of people that would see him on a regular basis

He's out of town right now and I'm not sure when he's comin back... but his AIM ID is SparkyWindex. Jesus, have fun you cunts!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fred i take no responsibilty for the mental damage that i'm going to do to him, but i will enjoy doing it, i accept this challenge. Cheers!

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Do you mind if we hack the computer?

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Just bringin this to the top...and I will continue to do so until someone actually does a good job of fuckin with this kid.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

HI FRIENDS!!!

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

....I'm posting this in the middle of someone fucking with him. funny funny funny.....gotta go

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

whoever that was, if ya wanna keep fuckin with him...and you're doin a good job at it so far, PM me if ya need more in-depth info. He's very confused right now, doesn't know if it's his girl just tryin to set him up or if some girl actually wants to hook up with him. I thought it wasn't gonna work at first, but then Sparky proved to be as smart as I thought he was. I'm just glad I was here to see it happen. The audio was a nice fuckin touch. Keep up the good work...please.

11. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

15. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

It was me, I stopped because I saw his pic

I'll continue though... He's extremely vulnerable