i heard russian derrik sucks old mens cock for rock?! ergghh.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

someone inboxed me with inciminating evidence about u derrick of russia!!!! u crack headed man whore!!! go suck that old man off again an swallow his mouldy fremented spunk!! then do a cartwheel.

2. ghostman

ghostman New Member

ergh ergh ergh ergh ergh.he had old man cock in his mouth!!!

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Your face sucks old man cock.

4. Russian Derrick

I saw you fucking a tortoise up the ass and licking broken glass off a tramps dick.
    Then you went to a lesbian poetry class and started crying over how profound you thought there poems about period pains were.

5. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member

Some of my best friends are lesbian poets, actually! :rolleyes: And yes, I sometimes weep listening to their wise words as they chant and beat their breasts, swirling and swaying in the intensified lunar waves at that magickal time of menses! You seem to have serious anger issues, bro. Maybe try popping a chillax pill before you post next time, mate?

6. Russian Derrick

IM NOT ANGRY !!!!!
    YOU SEEM TO HAVE MISINTERPRETED MY GENUINE INTEREST AND COMPASSION !!!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!!!!
    IF I HAVE COME ACROSS AS RUDE OR CONFRONTATIONAL I APOLA-FUCKING-GISE !!!
    IL TRY TO USE A BIT MORE TACT AND CONCIDERATION IN THE FUCKING FUTURE !!!!!
    BEST FUCKING WISHES , D : )

7. astral boogie shaker

Wowsers! Somebody needs to cut down on their salt and meat intake! You need a coffee and milk thistle bowel wash to help shed those toxins, dude! They are hampering your liver detoxification and making you feel a little bit narky with the world. You could also do with some yoga deep breathing exercises and a root chakra massage to free all that pent up sexual chi. Don't worry, we'll have you sorted out in no time, mate. Peace!

8. Russian Derrick

Thanks for the advise .
    Iv lit some candles and incense and spent a few hours chanting and banging a drum.
    Then I studied some of that great pillar of wisdoms work Mystic meg and her horoscopes , I'm totally zenned up.
    Iv even rubbed my chakra and managed to get quite a lot of pent up sexual energy squirting out of it , so cheers .
    Hope that whole bleeding out of your vagina thing clears up soon or you find a cure.
    Best FUCKING oops , I meen best wishes .

9. ghostman

ghostman New Member

yes russian derrick you tell him! then rape him twice!! and astral boogie im reporting you to william shields for copyright of his song! he will throw you in to the brimstone and rise from the fogmyre!! then roll an l m n o p with the pengest cheese or the piffest lebanese,trees from accross the 7 seas the illest shit the world has ever seen capiche!!! can we kick it yes we can!!!

10. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

YES WE FUCKN CAN!!!!!! an a din mean obama - es just anutha fuckn piss luvva like big mama.....weeeez fixin trix fer russian derrick ...YO! astral boogie licker go n hump a lama!!!!!tek yer dyky mates wit der stinkin odes 2 menses n shut em in a room wer der odors canna menaceus.....then jump inna bag off rotted faggot penissis wile singin along 2 'in the air 2nite' by genesis...........

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  11. Russian Derrick

A point well made.
    Its nice to see the art of written word brandished with such mastery and precision.

12. astral boogie shaker

Kinda disappointed in you Derrick, have to admit. You seemed quite willing and receptive to some of my suggestions when we first engaged in a bit of friendly banter? Now you seem to be supporting this depraved rot that glorifies male rape and homophobic and mysoginistic attitudes!? You and yer Motley Crue ragtag army of wannabe rapstar losers can mock all you want! It just makes me all the more certain that my words are ground shaking and revolutionary to stir up such a primitive backlash!

13. Russian Derrick

Disappointment I'm afraid is all I have to offer.
    I think you misjudge me , I affiliate myself with no one.
    I do enjoy your earth shattering posts and believe your input to be of equal value as the others. *smirk*
    I thought we were getting along ?

14. Russian Derrick

I suspect you have a hidden agenda , to put my loyalties in question and lead to me being outcast by the group by exposing me for the shallow and easily led human I am.
    Would that make you happy ?
    For me to return to my cold empty existence knowing I had failed at even making cyber friends ?
    Is your path any more noble than the next , however subtly deployed ?
    I just want to be loved !

15. ghostman

ghostman New Member

then do a triple cartwheel from hackney to liverpool an back! with a wizard hat on full of weed an rat poison for big mama to eat cos she ad enuff a da piss i fink but still we can all piss on her enit da fat big mama slut

16. astral boogie shaker

Look matey, I don't have any beef with you at all! It just irks me when I see anyone shying away from the illumined path - the one that promises the greatest harmony and joy and instead allowing themselves to be sucked back into a downward spiral of darkness and negativity. I see a light in you that wants to grow...let us grow together bro! Life is a journey and certain people come along at certain times for a reason, and I feel fate has played her hand once more! We are all here together to rub off one another and something inexplicable drew me to this forum. Come to the workshop mate...and bring yer drums!

17. ghostman

ghostman New Member

who u chattin about astral boogie? but yeman,dis forum is sik for acceptin our behaviour,cos its normal to us but sum find it disgracefull n want us dead but naman not sum other people cos sum other people tolerate it lol

18. Russian Derrick

I hear you , I believe your right .
    I appreciate your opinion there as you seem like a well rounded voice of reason.
    I do feel bad about Chinaman as he displays a level of depth missing from most proceedings .
    I think I came across as a lot of a bastard .. Its hard to imbue sarcasm in text ,but I think I'm guilty of meen spiritedness in that regard .
    I have a sum wot dry sense of humour bordering on morose. And I do think it is beneficial for me to try to be a bit more considerate of how I may be perceived , so thanks on that.
    I don't harbour paranoid delusions that you are the architect of a plan to expose me as a wretch really.
    I like you.
    How's that huh ? Pretty civil eh ?
    Peace guy.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  19. astral boogie shaker

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012