I have UT's PIC!!!!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by CancerBeans, Mar 10, 2002.

1. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

pheewww finally found it

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CancerBeans:

pheewww finally found it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is probably THE worst hack job on a picture.Fuck if your gonna attempt to be funny at least take a little time over it.
    *raises eyebrows* Next time i want more of an effort please.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL... well, i like it

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    ROFL... well, i like it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This opinion is coming from a girl who dissects,castrates and mutilates her own pets and enjoys the feel of squid

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    This opinion is coming from a girl who dissects,castrates and mutilates her own pets and enjoys the feel of squid

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    AHEM AHEM!!!UT...i really have to shut you the fuck up there...as much for your own sake as anything else! You see 'THAT OPINION'.....'THAT OPINION' ONLY comes from the ~artist~ responsible for THESE:

...works of brilliance which leave the viewer wondering just where is the point at which reality stops and fantasy begins!?!!
    And as the photoshop *magician* pointed out herself.........
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    hey, fuck you guys, if this is lame, then what caroline did sux<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...i stopped doing any new pics/animations after i read that cuttingly accurate comment...
    I deleted photoshop there and then and have since only posted real pics/mpegs i find of people on the net.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

do you know any mexicans that can use photoshop?

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    do you know any mexicans that can use photoshop?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean withou getting spray-paint all over the monitor screen? (or is that Puerto Ricans?...)

9. kitana

kitana New Member

i am NOT a mexican, i am hispanic. god dammit.

IMC: tu no saves nada

10. unlimited-time

AHEM AHEM!!!UT...i really have to shut you the fuck up there...as much for your own sake as anything else! You see 'THAT OPINION'.....'THAT OPINION' ONLY comes from the ~artist~ responsible for THESE:

...works of brilliance which leave the viewer wondering just where is the point at which reality stops and fantasy begins!?!!
    And as the photoshop *magician* pointed out herself.........
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    hey, fuck you guys, if this is lame, then what caroline did sux<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...i stopped doing any new pics/animations after i read that cuttingly accurate comment...
    I deleted photoshop there and then and have since only posted real pics/mpegs i find of people on the net. [/B][/QUOTE]

You trying to tell me thats not you Nursey FFS i'm now gonna have to say sorry for all the times i was rude about you, coz for that whole time i was referring to them pictures.
    Kit you complete bitch , how could you do that to Nursey, everyone really thought that was her and she got slated.I hope you are really proud of yourself

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Kit you complete bitch , how could you do that to Nursey, everyone really thought that was her and she got slated.I hope you are really proud of yourself <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

those look suspiciously like the breasts of sh'teetuhs cyber-ex-girlfriend, anxious siren...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL - yeah, she's got a lot of look-alikes...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

That is probably THE worst hack job on a picture.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think maybe his hand was shaking too much when he was trying to "lasso" that cock

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimp~:

i think maybe his hand was shaking too much when he was trying to "lasso" that cock
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!
    thats what drugs do to u