I have to say

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Guest, May 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

That I'm suprised that the majority of you are not more articulate and educated. You would think that thewre would be at least a shred of intelligence here at such a popular place.
    You're all pretty lame with the exception of a few.
    Warm regards

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ooooooooooohhh get her,hey bitch i'll scrath your eyes out.

runs away holding his skirt up

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That would be "scratch" ?

4. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>bristolxyzh:
    You would think that thewre would be at least a shred of... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be "there"?

if you're gonna call others on typos, try first getting your own shit right - otherwise you look even more lame.

better yet, don't bother & fuck straight off back to your EZ-toilet, spamming shitbug.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

if your bored is soooo coool, why are you here tryin to get us to come over? cause you suck, thats why. suckhole.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I could care less where you go....what makes you think I want to do anything other than piss you off..
    You are a bunch of lamers..lol

7. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

maybe, hmmm, say--your own words, blood-farter?
    "I can always get others to come here just by posting in some of the other groups."

8. Guest

Guest Guest

eak.. you are so mean... LOLO. Go fuck your mother.. lol
    It's oibvious a lot of you assholes have visited jackass city, the hit count has gone WAYYY UP!
    LOL
    At least your looking.. hahahaha

Pussies!

I Rule!

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

we are not so closed minded that we dismiss a forum as a lame pile of doggy-doo without actually looking at it.....

what do you think we are?.. christian film critics?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bristolxyzh:
    That I'm suprised that the majority of you are not more articulate and educated. You would think that thewre would be at least a shred of intelligence here at such a popular place.
    You're all pretty lame with the exception of a few.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what kind of education were you looking for in us?

and who are the exceptions?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Fuckin A.. you're right... I was wrong..
    (yea right...)

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*yawn*

13. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Where the hell is IMC when you need him? Man he will fuckin mess you up so much mentally it will make you shirival up and cry.
    But hey...you have a good night.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

slaps a big hi five and misanthropic for shoothing sad cunt retarded freak bristol down and a big fuck you at bristolxyzh for making yourself look like a right pathetic nit picking braindead cunt
    xxxxxxxxx

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

seeing his anallyretentive ass slapped down in here wasn't as much fun as raping his bitch forum until it squealed... deliverance style...

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    seeing his anallyretentive ass slapped down in here wasn't as much fun as raping his bitch forum until it squealed... deliverance style...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He sho did have some perdy lips, though...
    *banjoes play in the background*

I hope to fuckinchrist that muthafucka still comes around....{img]http://www.fugly.com/ubb/icons/icon13.gif[/img]