I have had three of these tonight so far....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I may very well stab someone to death with one of my sharp edged pieces of regalia before the night is over....

2. kitana

kitana New Member

do u have to work tomorrow?

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

LET'S THE 40'S HIT THE FLOOR!

good goin ulf, but although the unusally high liver stopping alcohol content, the 40 oz container does render it to ghetto section of the local liquor store, but that does not make it less enjoyable, i just wish it came in a champagne bottle, give it the status it deserves.

CHEERS BIG EARS!

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pet tard kit:
    do u have to work tomorrow?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, sweetheart, I don't.

(P.S. Email me on your plans in March....)

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    No, sweetheart, I don't.

(P.S. Email me on your plans in March....)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then, drink away

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Ueeeeeeeee! i hate it when you're angry. drink more and take some clothes off would ya? i wanna pull your hair.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yo' ass lucky fuckin' bastard... Havin' t' chug dose-dair main ol' 40's befo' they dun git hot. Shit, knee-grow - I git's t' snatch mah time on mah 24's becuz da rest still be in tha fridge gettin' cold.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    Ueeeeeeeee! i hate it when you're angry. drink more and take some clothes off would ya? i wanna pull your hair.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have my number hon...what are you waiting for?

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Yo' ass lucky fuckin' bastard... Havin' t' chug dose-dair main ol' 40's befo' they dun git hot. Shit, knee-grow - I git's t' snatch mah time on mah 24's becuz da rest still be in tha fridge gettin' cold.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dayum strait, nigga!!!!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

Dayum strait, nigga!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree wit' whut u r sayin' in da house, an' I kin respectful-like proclaim dat I herefort' rectify no prior an' forthcomin' intercommerce transacshuns. No diggety. I feel dat da damn pale dude be da damn devil himself an' I will ice muffugin' assholes dat stand in mah da damn Lord-given fuckin' rights.

Um... move along, folks... nothing to see here.....

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I woke up with a pounding headache, the shakes, and a feeling that I sent an enraging PM to someone.

If I threatened anyone's life last night, that was just the fortified beer talking.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Well, I woke up with a pounding headache, the shakes, and a feeling that I sent an enraging PM to someone.

If I threatened anyone's life last night, that was just the fortified beer talking.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you PMmed me Ueeee! LOL! thanks for the picture too! damn, i'm gonna pull your hair!

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I remember PMing you, Rat...but did I send a picture with it?

(Unless you are just talking about the images above, and I am just being a stupid blonde about it...)

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh, i was purposely being cryptic about that. you didnt send a picture, but a nice PM. thanks!

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

My pleasure.

(Even in that condition, I am capable of being gentlemanly sometimes.)

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

My pleasure. (Even in that condition, I am capable of being gentlemanly sometimes.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right....so you gonna spill the beans on the PM content or am I gonna have to pretend what it was, wild conjecture and all that....

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Yeah right....so you gonna spill the beans on the PM content or am I gonna have to pretend what it was, wild conjecture and all that....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fucking way, Dub my friend. That is exclusively between me and Rat.

Or maybe it wasn't. For some reason, I halfway recall trying to talk some girl into a threesome during that drunken stupor of an evening. At this point, I couldn't say if it was Rat or someone else....hmmm, a mystery indeed.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...we have a puzzle to solve!...Bring on the Mystery Van!!!!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

No fucking way, Dub my friend. That is exclusively between me and Rat.

Or maybe it wasn't. For some reason, I halfway recall trying to talk some girl into a threesome during that drunken stupor of an evening. At this point, I couldn't say if it was Rat or someone else....hmmm, a mystery indeed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u sure it was a girl?

20. stymie

stymie New Member

I may very well stab someone to death with one of my sharp edged pieces of regalia before the night is over....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't suppose they export this stuff?