I have bad news.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, Jan 5, 2001.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I am sad to inform everyone that I will not be around as often due to the fact that I am going back to Michigan to finish school. I know it is going to be tough but everyone be strong..for me..?

Another unfortunate event is also going to take place. On this coming wed. I wil be going in for orth. surgery on my ankle. Please evryone pray that I get to keep posting....You guys are all grreat!

------------------
    I made snacks

2. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

No innernet in Michigan?

------------------
    Who are you and how did you get in here? Im a locksmith. And, im a locksmith

3. timeforyumyums

It would seem like it but yeah we do, but I don't go on no where near as much as I do here...it'll be okay dont worry little bumbble bee you will still fly higher then the rest.

------------------
    I made snacks

4. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I hope your ankle's ok but i'm about to bust in my pant's now that I don't have to see that Bueller shit any more. Have fun in michigan.

5. timeforyumyums

Anything to help you out baby anytime anyplace.....I have to say it one more time though just for you...Bueller? anyone? anyone?

WAIT...did you say HAVE FUN and MICHIGAN in the same sentence?? You obvisouly havent been to Warren Michigan before! IT IS THE MOST UNBELIEVEABLY BORING FUCKING PLACE YOU WILL EVER GO TO IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. GAS back me up on that one??!?!?!?!!?!?

------------------
    I made snacks

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

*Generic Fugly Get well post #12*

I hope you die under anaesthesia

7. imported_dirty_sanchez

you jut saID FuCKING, my respect for you jhust increased from 2% to 3%.

8. imported_dirty_sanchez

pleAse excuse my grammar i'm pretty fucking drunk right now

9. timeforyumyums

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

------------------
    I made snacks

10. imported_dirty_sanchez

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    Anything to help you out baby anytime anyplace.....I have to say it one more time though just for you...Bueller? anyone? anyone?

WAIT...did you say HAVE FUN and MICHIGAN in the same sentence?? You obvisouly havent been to Warren Michigan before! IT IS THE MOST UNBELIEVEABLY BORING FUCKING PLACE YOU WILL EVER GO TO IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. GAS back me up on that one??!?!?!?!!?!?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nevermind, imc just reminded me that i too hope you die

11. imported_dirty_sanchez

you also just reminded me that i just ate snatch and that i hate being drunk

12. timeforyumyums

Have about 50 more drinks and then when you fell like you are going to throw up lay flat on your back so that we may have the fortunate pleasure of you GOING THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!

How do you like them apples?!
    Have a great night!

------------------
    I made snacks

13. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Warren? I could easily pop by... Maybe a drive by raping is in order... What do you say?

14. imported_dirty_sanchez

i'm gonna die like bon scott, choking on my own puke

15. timeforyumyums

I am so bored and pissed becasue I have to leave N.C tommorrow!
    HOW IS LIFE FAIR!?!

------------------
    I made snacks

16. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

give me your # youm yuums maybe I'll grace you with a call at 3:00am....