I have (another) problem

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    Nicodemus: shut the fuck up! he wouldnt rape me, i can kick his ass. I am a cock tease and blue-balling a guy is funny to me. i wont get raped, no chance in hell or earth. the only thing that i will whine about next time is me having to do jailtime for cutting off his - or any other guy's - balls!
    now, fuck all of you, especially you IMC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch! Sounds like I hit a nerve. I never thought I'd say this, but you are asking for it. I hope for our sake that your luck holds out, because I the last thing this world needs is for you to start breeding litters of greasy lazy whining cross-eyed retards.

Incidentally, I don't think there is an overabundance of virgins in women's correctional facilities. Those dykes can get pretty damn creative with a toilet brush. You might consider that while Junior has you pinned face down on the mattress. It may just be easier to take it up the ass and call him Master.

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    Shut up, cranium, u dont know shit. you talk the talk but cant walk the walk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, nice to see you've been busy reading your "Cliches For Dummies" pamphlet. How about this one...

"Hey Kettle, it's Pot. You're black."

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    I thought your job was to stand on the street corner and sell your disease infested pussy while your fat momma sells crack back at home. Damn 2 JOBS! I didnt know sick bitches could handle 2...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Ouch! Sounds like I hit a nerve. I never thought I'd say this, but you are asking for it. I hope for our sake that your luck holds out, because I the last thing this world needs is for you to start breeding litters of greasy lazy whining cross-eyed retards.

now, let me tell u, i am NOT retarded, NOT cross-eyed, and I am as lazy as any other college student that lives with her mommy

Incidentally, I don't think there is an overabundance of virgins in women's correctional facilities. Those dykes can get pretty damn creative with a toilet brush. You might consider that while Junior has you pinned face down on the mattress. It may just be easier to take it up the ass and call him Master.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha...
    As the old Easy-Way-Out-Of-Conviction goes - When In Doubt, Plead Insanity

And go fuck yourself, dumbass.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Ah, nice to see you've been busy reading your "Cliches For Dummies" pamphlet. How about this one...

"Hey Kettle, it's Pot. You're black."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the fuck does that mean???

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

It's an old cliche darlin. "That's the pot calling the kettle black." It is usually heard when a 400 pound man tells Drew Carey that he's fat. Or when a drug addict teases Boy George about heroine abuse. It's just an old saying.

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

i am dating this guy and he is all into sex and orgasms and stuff like that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a fackin' shock!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    it scares me.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just a cock, not a nuclear warhead (despite what he believes)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    we get along all right and i like him alot, but i dont want to have sex. what should i do? how should i handle this? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy - bring him back to your place one night, have him wait while you change in the bathroom, then emerge in full-dress BDSM dom leathers complete with a strap-on 12" dildo, a horsewhip in one hand and a big jar of Vaseline in the other. Growl promisingly at him that you're gonna hurt him so good like he's never had it before; punctuate that with a whipcrack. Betcha he'll be out the door before you can say 'Which hole you want it in first, bitch boy?"

8. kitana

kitana New Member

oh shit! that's what i'm talking about! never thought about it, now i know what to do next time i meet a guy like that

9. AntiSocialBitch

AntiSocialBitch New Member

i got an idea.. just suck his dick.. that'll keep him happy fer a while...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus you resurected this post from the dead. there should be a class to teach newbie scum on how to read a fucking date...

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no Im edgy from the fact that I am still consuming oxygen

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    Jesus you resurected this post from the dead. there should be a class to teach newbie scum on how to read a fucking date...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck off, IMC, they can resurrect the dead if they want

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

who in the fuck gave your greasy spic ass a greencard?

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Would-be suicide American Sociopath whined:
    Im edgy from the fact that I am still consuming oxygen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Do you mean that you don't have the <FONT COLOR="RED">stones</FONT> for the ol' 'Final Solution, Personal Edition'? Or just that your lacking the specific lethal gas of your choice?

If it's the former, I applaud your chosen method - it's the least messy. It's pretty rude to eat the gun and force the landlord into scraping blood, viscera and grey matter off the walls (on the other hand, if he's an asshole, fuck him).

Let me throw out this suggestion: the unimaginative gasser types all go for plain carbon monoxide (CO) - bor-r-r-ring. I'll bet a great final ride would be a combo of CO and N2O (nitrous oxide, aka laughing gas). N20 available from any medical supply house or, more expediently, burglarized from your nearest dentist.

I'd suggest an 80/20 mix for a nice but not overpowering edge. Hmm...and I'd bet that if you wanna see God - before you actually see Him, that is - you could munch a couple grams of 'shrooms about 45min before you twist the valves. WTF, it couldn't hurt to try it, right? You're an artist - be creative.

On the other hand, if it's a little helping hand in the motivation dept that you're needing, I'd be happy to help any way I can.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    On the other hand, if it's a little helping hand in the motivation dept that you're needing, I'd be happy to help any way I can.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in a manly, non-gay way of course

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    come over and do it then.. I think you are full of shit

17. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Fuckability Personified added:
    in a manly, non-gay way of course<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Of course - as long as you agree that sodomy of a corpse doesn't count.

I mean, I'd bet the still-warm ones are the best.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    who in the fuck gave your greasy spic ass a greencard?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont need a green card, i was born in the USA.
    you came over as a baby from a secret prison camp, YOU FUCKING JEW!!!

19. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Weak-willed American Sociopath begged:
    come over and do it then.. I think you are full of shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come over and do what, precisely - force your mouth over the tailpipe of your running car? Give you a wood shampoo with my billy when you get cold feet and try to squirm away?

That's not suicide, dude. IMHO, by definition it's gotta be a "look, ma-no hands!" affair. If you're expecting me to cork your baseball bat because you can't swing it like a man, sorry - I only offered to coach you.

Because of your reply - and just to show you my original offer still stands - I've concluded that you're even more pathetic and unworthy of breathing everyone else's air than I originally thought.

There - feel better in the worse way?

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>kitana - Humor's Dr. Kevorkian Midwife - delivers her latest stillborn jibe:
    i dont need a green card, i was born in the USA.
    you came over as a baby from a secret prison camp, YOU FUCKING JEW!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, shit! Oh, sweet jeezus & mother Mary!

Guys, anyone....please tell me she's only pretending....?!?