I hate...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, May 6, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

... all of you just about as much as I hate my job. It's a toss-up.

Who the fuck are all of these new people? I have not enough time and not enough resources (the hp notebook xh136 @ work is a piece of shit and while I'm at it... the Canon MultiPASS C755 fax machine will meet a fate much like the copier in the movie, 'Office Space'... you can bet on it ) to see what I've been missing in the last week or so being PC-less. Apparently GAS didn't get laid this weekend or there'd be a thread about it. And I see that Kit didn't off herself. No one except for Cheeze thought she did anyway.

I'll be back in a few days (to see what else I missed) w/my new... er... remanufactured computer. Being poor rawks!

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    ... all of you just about as much as I hate my job. It's a toss-up.

Who the fuck are all of these new people? I have not enough time and not enough resources (the hp notebook xh136 @ work is a piece of shit and while I'm at it... the Canon MultiPASS C755 fax machine will meet a fate much like the copier in the movie, 'Office Space'... you can bet on it ) to see what I've been missing in the last week or so being PC-less. Apparently GAS didn't get laid this weekend or there'd be a thread about it. And I see that Kit didn't off herself. No one except for Cheeze thought she did anyway.

I'll be back in a few days (to see what else I missed) w/my new... er... remanufactured computer. Being poor rawks!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dint they trash the fax machine in Office Space? I think soooooooo........

What a lovely post.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh... the 'master of the clit' isn't just a dumb cunt after all!

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

What a lovely post.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm...I could have sworn it was the copier cause it kept jammin' up everytime that one foreign dude tried to make a copy...or maybe it was a fax. Fuck it, I'm drunk.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was a copier.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    It was a copier.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. timeforyumyums

SEE Im not a dumb cunt afterall?
    Proud?!

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

[BApparently GAS didn't get laid this weekend or there'd be a thread about it. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started one thread about getting laid.The other one was about me playing strip poker with the girl in Maxim.And the other ones,I don't remember.

9. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    I started one thread about getting laid.The other one was about me playing strip poker with the girl in Maxim.And the other ones,I don't remember.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if theyre not about you then you dont post new topics? A little selfish there GASy!

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So if theyre not about you then you dont post new topics? A little selfish there GASy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only time anyone starts a new thread
    is if it's about themselves beeyotch.

11. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

The only time anyone starts a new thread
    is if it's about themselves beeyotch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No not allll the time...FUCK NUT!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"PC LOAD LETTER? What the fuck does that mean?!?"