I Hate Jamie Fuckwit Oliver

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 4, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

For anyone esle who hate this twat,here a few other poeple who think he's a wanker as wellJamie Fuckwitt Oliver

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I have no fucking idea who that is...

3. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I have no fucking idea who that is...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a chef!!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    He is a chef!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like, ohmygod! Like, I should've like, TOTALLY known who that is!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

a chef???
    any guy that can cook is cool with me

6. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    a chef???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also known as the naked chef

7. unlimited-time

FFS he is an english chef who is a major wanker..and think he's a cockney when he's just an essex cunt.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont get it, i went through the site and i didnt see anything except that he's a wanker

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i dont get it, i went through the site and i didnt see anything except that he's a wanker <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you got it !!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

but alot of ppl are wankers
    why is this one so special?

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

cos we have to put up with his thick-lipped 'pukka's and grubby-snot-dribbling 'laahhvlee's on our damn teevee

12. unlimited-time

He's a complete wanker with a fat tongue

13. kitana

kitana New Member

oh, kind of like martha stewart, huh?
    i guess i can feel your pain

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    FFS he is an english chef who is a major wanker..and think he's a cockney when he's just an essex cunt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is a cockney?

I mean... I can take it out of context, but "FFS" - why should I have to?

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

*sigh* as always, nobody can be motivated to enlighten our western 'bruddahs'...

*note* not taken from any dictionary/database etc, so my accuracy of the following is forgiven.. you dont like it? fuck you... anyway...

a cockney, or wideboy, is a term used to describe a person with a particular rhyming slang, usually replacing single words with a phrase, a cockey conversation could go on for days where a standard english one would be finished in 5 minutes. I dont really understand the reason for this, you would be more efficient if you spoke the 'real' word, instead of the rhyming slang variation, but they do it anyway, its kinda in their blood..like harlem niggah speak
    The phrases spoken usually conform to a standard; x and y, that is the last word ryhmes with the 'real' word, the first is just 'matched' to something of the same ilk.

for example, the most well known 'phrases'

dog and bone = phone
    apples and pears = stairs
    gregory peck = cheque

i dont really know anymore.. and i am thankful for it

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    FFS he is an english chef who is a major wanker..and think he's a cockney when he's just an essex cunt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr.... Good ol' Essex back again. The fat tounged one comes from just down the road from me and his muvva used to live in the same town... yeah, it's sooo fuckin' exciting where I live... I would call him, like many others - mockney. No doubt most of you will get that... Im sure one of you wont.

I also get called a cockney when I visit the land of the YANKS. I all ways get asked to count because they are amused by the fact that I say things like free (3), fir'een (13) etc... I actually sound like Kat Slater....

17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

a chef???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, my ex-roommate can cook. He is executive chef at a 4 star restaurant. Maybe I should hook you two up. You both seem to have a thing for animals. I bet he can show you a great recipie for canine sushi. I'll post his picture as soon as I get my scanner for Christmas.

18. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    cos we have to put up with his thick-lipped 'pukka's and grubby-snot-dribbling 'laahhvlee's on our damn teevee <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Emeril Lagosse is an obnoxious prick as well. And a bastard to work for. This is partly because he's an asshole, and partly because he is one of the bigggest cokehead chefs in the city of New Orleans (and believe me, he's got plenty of competition). I still can't believe they gave him his own fucking sitcom. What's this world coming to?

BAM!!!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Hey, my ex-roommate can cook. He is executive chef at a 4 star restaurant. Maybe I should hook you two up. You both seem to have a thing for animals. I bet he can show you a great recipie for canine sushi. I'll post his picture as soon as I get my scanner for Christmas.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, cool, how about you show me pics of him preparing FRESH canine?

20. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

wow, cool, how about you show me pics of him preparing FRESH canine? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>