i hate bitching

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 2, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

esp from my ex.

he IMed me before this convo on MSN that his friend, "the crackhead," had died. crackhead was his neighbor. he overdosed in his truck, family doesnt know if it was intended or accidental. i knew he was gonna start whining to me. i fucking hate this shit...

I am IwantTOsitONyourFACE (kitana669@hotmail.com)

and he is Evil Dead within_evil@hotmail.com

this is real, if u dont believe i did this, ask him. he will tell u what a heartless bitch i am.

==========================

Evil Dead says:
    dork

IwantTOsitONyourFACE says:
    so?

u couldnt sleep?

Evil Dead says:
    nah to much thinkin

oh...

Evil Dead says:
    and u

school starts tomorrow

Evil Dead says:
    ohh good luck

thanx

Evil Dead says:
    I wish I had told um bye

he died

wasnt expected

and the gene pool is cleaned out

he didnt breed did he?

i hope he didnt

u said that he was a krackhead

so we dont want any of those running around

Evil Dead says:
    look dude fuck off with that shit alright he was my friend bitch

LOL

doesnt matter

Evil Dead says:
    i aint laughing

suicide - cleans the gene pool and keeps the population down

Evil Dead says:
    u fuckin bitch fuck off

death happens all the time

u should be used to it

Evil Dead says:
    fuck u bye

it makes me smile

Evil Dead says:
    no wonder ur all alone and a fuckin bipolar whore

i am not bipolar any more

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
    i am not bipolar any more

==========================

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think the most interesting thing about that was finding out your a bipolar whore

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i think the most interesting thing about that was finding out your a bipolar whore <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO
    i am not bipolar any more.

4. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

I'm confused. By saying that you hate bitching, aren't you in fact bitching yourself? Go cut up an animal, sneak into the ex's bedroom and leave it in his bed for him.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Or you could help your brothers and sisters make it over the border to sweet, sweet, freedom, and a job that pays $5.50 an hour!

6. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Or you could help your brothers and sisters make it over the border to sweet, sweet, freedom, and a job that pays $5.50 an hour!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmfao

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    By saying that you hate bitching, aren't you in fact bitching yourself?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, u got a point there

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Go cut up an animal, sneak into the ex's bedroom and leave it in his bed for him. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm, i am more than sure, he will know it was me

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Or you could help your brothers and sisters make it over the border to sweet, sweet, freedom, and a job that pays $5.50 an hour!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i only have one brother and what border r u talking about? I am just fine here in the US making a bit more than that

9. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    i only have one brother and what border r u talking about? I am just fine here in the US making a bit more than that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but what about your aunts and uncles still living in spic-land? they can come work for me. i need my lawn mowed and my pool cleaned. i hired some spic to mow my lawn last time it needed it and only had to pay him like 10 bucks!! good deal since i have a big ass yard. send em my way...i'll put em all to work.

10. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

ther problem is that they take twelve days for a fifteen minute job and they dont understand wtf your talkin about....gimme a hardworking english speeking authenitc mexican and i will show you a bag of bull shit because they dont exist

11. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    ther problem is that they take twelve days for a fifteen minute job and they dont understand wtf your talkin about....gimme a hardworking english speeking authenitc mexican and i will show you a bag of bull shit because they dont exist<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats true too. hell, kit can't even speak english very well. everything that's said to her is answered with "huh", "whut", or i don't get it. on second thought twat keep your nasty stink-ass mexican family. I'll mow my own goddamn yard.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats true too. hell, kit can't even speak english very well. everything that's said to her is answered with "huh", "whut", or i don't get it. on second thought twat keep your nasty stink-ass mexican family. I'll mow my own goddamn yard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

will you marry me?

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ahh a couple made in hell. How sweet.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

i am not even gonna post a reply b/c i told u guys, i am hispanic, not mexican...

Mex·i·can Pronunciation Key (mks-kn)
    n.
    A native or inhabitant of Mexico

i was born in the US, my last name is town in spain - there's a war going on... the other side hates americans... yeah ok, i am not an american.

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

will you marry me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww how sweet! I'm so happy I could just spit! Im yours forever to torture and abuse! Take me!!!

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    gimme a hardworking english speeking authenitc mexican and i will show you a bag of bull shit because they dont exist<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a stupid fucking analogy. It's possible to show us a bag of bull shit.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

gimme a hardworking english speeking authenitc mexican<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u have to go to mexico to look for one.
    remember individuals r diff than a whole group. dont stereotype b/c of one person or a whole group blah blah blah

18. kitana

kitana New Member

I live in NY for Christ sake! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why werent u in the world trade towers when they were hit by the planes?

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    why werent u in the world trade towers when they were hit by the planes?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can't immagration keep you and your family out of my fucking country?

20. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Why can't immagration keep you and your family out of my fucking country?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn straight! Stupid mexicans. And to shitana...i wasn't in the wtc because I don't live close enough to work there and since I'm a massage therapist there's no where there for me to be employed. I work at the local hospital making $21 an hour. What do you make for cutting off dog balls?