I had sex last night..................with a girl!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Splatty...i have no desire to know what you are doing with the filthy little man blob between your legs...i only came toyour sordid little thread to tell you to check your private messages!

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have sex every payday! You loser.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatteriffic:
    Yes,it's true. After 6 long months ole' GAS got him some last night. And she was pretty fucking hot too,I'm proud of myself.

Actually,I've pretty much been having to fend off chicks since I got to Michigan,must be something in the water...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got some last night as well!!

*HIGH FIVES*

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have sex every payday! You loser. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why every payday?

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Bills.... if it wasnt for them i would be gettin laid once a week!!!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Bills.... if it wasnt for them i would be gettin laid once a week!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

soooo...u pay to have sex?

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Well...... I figure i could pay to take a girl out. Listen to her talk

8. kitana

kitana New Member

Well...... I figure i could pay to take a girl out. Listen to her talk <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is just as pathetic

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Well i guess I wont be taking you out now will I.

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'd never charge you a cent my dear. All your Cheeze lovin is totally free.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

after having many 2 for 1 cocktails at Applebee's, i unsuccessfully hit on my waiter who actually rapped the dessert menu to me. while having a fit of laughter at his witty antics, a hunk of snot flew from my nose and almost hit my friend who was sitting beside me. needless to say, i didnt hook up with the waiter. later that evening i was joking with some friends and repeating a story and exclaimed, "I'M A LESBIAN" loud enough to be heard over the thumping club muzak. A few minutes later a blonde chick in black patent leather spiked heels asked me if I did indeed say I was a lezzy. I told her yeah, I said it, but i didnt mean it. She then proceeded to tell me her shoes were from Italy and that she was from Bulgaria and going to school to be an actress. I laughed and more snot flew. she left me standing there and started dancing with some dude in a knitted skull cap thingy, more suited for winter weather, not Spring Break Florida weather. the whole story ends with me going home alone, and far too drunk to even masturbate. i did manage to snake some antibiotics from my doc so i dont snot on everyone i meet anymore. tonight i am heading for the island to find me some spring break booty. wish me luck. i'll need it.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I got a bad cold...that was the most exciting part of my weekend..

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Well i guess I wont be taking you out now will I.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell no

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    I'd never charge you a cent my dear. All your Cheeze lovin is totally free.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, thanx

is everyone getting sick or what?
    ewww, i dont want a snotty nose

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I had sex last night.................. but the damn alarm clock kept waking me up.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    I had sex last night.................. but the damn alarm clock kept waking me up. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so thats the only time u get action? in your dreams?
    hahahaha!

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yes,it's true. After 6 long months ole' GAS got him some last night. And she was pretty fucking hot too,I'm proud of myself.

Actually,I've pretty much been having to fend off chicks since I got to Michigan,must be something in the water...

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Matthew, you gotta look at the dinner thing as an investment. If you invest your money wisely you get returns.
    ie paying for dinner one night could lead to free sex for the rest of your life, saving you thousands in the long run. You've only gotta get laid twice to make your money back (give or take, depending on the quality of your dinners and hookers)

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

And congrats Splat and Cheese
    Condolences to the rest of ya

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KitanA 4evr:
    so thats the only time u get action? in your dreams?
    hahahaha!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least I know that 'action' consists of more than giving hickeys to dead animals.