I had Jury Duty this morning

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dawn, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Dawn

Dawn New Member

You learn something new everyday.

Personally, I think background checks should be carried out on all potential Jurors.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and i didnt show up. i didnt feel like getting out of bed to be at the courthouse at 8AM and then wait till noon to get called and maybe get out of there.
    plus i had to study for a lab final.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're gonna lose that virginity really quick when you become someone's little bitch in jail... They don't like for you to skip jury duty, y'kno...

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

re: Virginity.

Would it still count if her first time is with another woman? And/or would adherence to the definition require that some body part (fingers, hand, foot)of her partner be the crucial intruder , or would any inanimate object be acceptable (e.g. bar of soap, broom handle, shoe) ?

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    re: Virginity.

Would it still count if her first time is with another woman? And/or would adherence to the definition require that some body part (fingers, hand, foot)of her partner be the crucial intruder , or would any inanimate object be acceptable (e.g. bar of soap, broom handle, shoe) ?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging by the look of the 'females' on T.V programs such as Bad girls and Jailbirds and also from nearly being abducted by some psycho lesbian Ex-con whose girlfriend was a Prison warden:- I think that it would you could lose your virginty with them as they are extremly butch and probably have abnormally large clitoris' from which a young nubile Tit could be penetrated with.

I will stress that this is a only a presumption and I have no evidence to back this up.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What?

Emetic: Good question. Personally, I think that you're a virgin until you've had a cock shoved in ya.

"fingers, hand, foot"

"bar of soap, broom handle, shoe"

What a vivid imagination you have!!

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    What?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm? I think what I was trying to say was that even though they are female they are very manly...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

whut??!
    the hell with jail!
    all i have to do is say that i was studying for finals...or plead insanity

anyways, i am not gonna worry about it until the sheriff's deputy comes knocking at my door

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

god thats fucking scary... I had a sherrif at my door at 9 am with a citation because I missed jury duty... I was ttalking to martin, he can vouch... I can get out of it being a convicted criminal and all..

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    god thats fucking scary... I had a sherrif at my door at 9 am with a citation because I missed jury duty... I was ttalking to martin, he can vouch... I can get out of it being a convicted criminal and all..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good thing you get up early, eh?

Did you make him call you the Bandit and give you a head start? I would've... if only for kicks... (and bruises, and nightsticks, and...)

10. kitana

kitana New Member

IMC: you're lucky you were awake and dressed.

***The last time a cop came over to my house with a warrant, it was midafternoon and i was sitting on the toilet taking a dump.

My mom just opens the door and in an excited whisper: "The police is here! The police is here! Quick, get up, go answer the door..."

I was like, damn! I cant even take a dump in peace. Well, it was cut and wipe, and not very good, i might add

Anyways, i answered the door and led him into my living room. It was an old warrant that had already been served. I had gotten out of jail just days before, this cop had come for the same warrant. Turns out someone wasnt doing their job keeping things up-to-date.

Then, the cop apologized and left.

I should have just let him take me in and i probably could've sued the shit out of the city.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

and i didnt show up. i didnt feel like getting out of bed to be at the courthouse at 8AM and then wait till noon to get called and maybe get out of there.
    plus i had to study for a lab final.

12. Stranger

Stranger New Member

School teachers don't get jury duty here

You could've missed out on a lifetine opportunity Kit. It might have been for a murder case. With horrific photos of the victims, complete with details of the the various weapons and the manner in which they were used to inflict the injuries.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    School teachers don't get jury duty here <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are u a school teacher?

no, most likely it was just some drug or child molestation case.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    I should have just let him take me in and i probably could've sued the shit out of the city.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or, you could have finished taking your dump in the back of his patrol car...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Or, you could have finished taking your dump in the back of his patrol car...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, and for toilet paper???

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

are u a school teacher?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez your quick.
    IMC dobed me in the first day I showed my face in the forum and I have only posted shitloads of references to it since then.

I teach kids that are all going to hell. I will tell them tomorrow.
    I also teach regular classes in which only 2/3 are going to hell because they have earned it.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

Stranger: how old are u?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL, and for toilet paper??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure Officer Friendly would've written you a citation of some sort... that'd have been some paper...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I'm sure Officer Friendly would've written you a citation of some sort... that'd have been some paper...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eww, that hard, dyed carbon paper? hell no! my ass is too delicate for that

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Eww, that hard, dyed carbon paper? hell no! my ass is too delicate for that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ladies and Gentlemen of the supposed jury, I submit article A:

Do this look like a delicate ass to you?

If da glove don't fit, you MUST acquit!