I had fun

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 19, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I just got home... and I have no voice, and my ears hurt... had a pretty cool night, did not get any peter - shaved my legs for nuffin.. even washed the old cooter up... ... but I think I did drop like 5 pounds from laughing. Oh and I got new purse... heh and a new cowboy hat. funny these are 2 things I never used before ... but anyway .. I know I have the pig flu now. I am kinda snotty and at one point a snot bubble came out of my nose. oh I gotta dodo

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shocking commentary... For more of this, check out channel TEEEEW...

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

To hell with saving money for health insurance, have fun. Go get yourself a new car who wants to get caught driving a classic truck? Tell people sad stories about the kid and it will make sense that all will be made right. You know fight tooth and nail for your kids health. Walk through fire all that shit? Just have fun while your at it. :)

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you are so stupid Joe... I dont spend hardly any money when I go out.. and I would gladly pay for insurance for my kid.. only NO ONE will take him. I dont poor mouth about money- never have. I am doing pretty fucking great in the money department. I just turned 32... my car is paid for (its not fancy) my house is paid for (but have not closed yet) .. granted I dont make a lot of money.. if you must know like 4-700 a week (1099) at work.. 500 a week arab baby child support.. and well no child support on Evan. I own stock.. (shit I have not checked in while and have no idea how it is doing) But considering I have NO House payment, NO car payment... thats pretty fucking good to have this and be 32 years old... oh and I have ok credit -not the best score ... because I have NO DEBT- never had a credit card in my life... yeah I got a huge chunk of my money from the divorce- but I have had a huge chunk.. separate Money Market account since 1997... from my young days... never touch it - and I would love to say how much that is- but it would look like braggin.... and I think I have done enough of that.

I have NEVER poor mouthed about money or lack of.. I might bitch about people owing me money... and instead of paying me back- spending money on stupid shit. Since January 01, 2009... I have paid out of pocket for all of Evans docs, meds. Arab baby has insurance... but he is healthy as horse (thank god- knock on wood) .. and I HAD insurance 434 a month until a few weeks ago... it is not a matter of "I cant afford insurance" its a matter of - no one will insure me or him.

and if you want to try to guilt me for going out on weekends - what... should I stay home a nit a sweater ? NO I will go out and have fun. thank you very much.

you find an insurance company that will take me or Evan.. and would gladly be your slave for a week.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

oh and for the Classic truck... I do have one, it was my grandfathers.. but I have no idea how to drive it... I dont even know how to drive a normal stick- let alone a stick on the steering wheel... and no power steering... I used to have someone drive it every once in while- but now the tires went straight on the bottom from sitting. I may have thought about trading my paid for 05 Honda Element... for a new fancy bigger car (only because the doors are retarded ) but I have yet to do that... still have the damn thing. BUT if I did get a new car- it would be paid for as well.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't even understand Joe's post.

I read it three times.

You are doing way better than me and you can do what you want with your money.

I am broke as hell... in debt. Typical American, but I do have insurance... for now.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I think he was hitting the pipe... or bottle.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just don't see why he had to get shitty when you were talking about having a good time. It's nice to hear when someone has good news around here.

I am always doom and gloom.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no I dont do whatever I want with my money... I keep my kids as the priority.. and always expect the worst. I get made fun of for my car, and the price range of houses I was looking in... but ya know what... if for some reason Im left high and dry.... I will be fine with paying utilities, food, house taxes, and gas.. for many years...

when I do not have the kids and I go out... I spend hardly nuffin. This weekend I had 60 in cash... spent like 30 on strippers, got free drinks, went to a free wine tasting thing, and spent 20 at Hooters.

the new purse and cowboy hat.. I found .. purse only had condoms and makeup in it... I would have returned it if I knew who it was... oh and it is Gucci... the hat was on my car hood... so I think someone gave it to me. However I envisioned it being left after a cowboy had gay sex bent over my car. It was parked in an alley

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You may not do whatever you want, but you can... that was my point. It's your money. If you wanted to buy 500 walmart sweatshirts you could and Joe doesn't have the right to say anything.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well I would love to go to Biloxi and blow a few grand... but I dont... but really only because no one to go with me.. everyone I know is broke.

we are having a BAD storm... I think I need to unplug my puter. and hide or something... power keeps going off.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Glad to see things are turned around.

Lets see save some money for the kids heart valve or blow a few grand living it up..... hmmm difficult decision.

Fuck it might as well have a good time. Later I can fight every human being for the life of my precious child.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I just wish you would stop your poor mouthing and take responsibility for yourself instead of asking others to take up your slack that's all.

After all my money is my money and it should not be forcefully taken and given to less responsible people than me. Is that to much to ask?

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

dude... you have no idea how much anything costs do you... his first surgery was over 100k... and everything went great... second surgery - got an infection... had to heal open in the hospital... was there over a month, and kept coming back... I know that was over 400k... not counting plastic surgery and crap like that, coming back ... when he was 3 a doctor made a joke of "he is a million dollar kid"

so yeah I will sit home and eat pasta... and drink tap water..and save up. You are an idiot.

and wtf does "fight every human for my child" mean.. I do not get it.

did they remove both of your balls... is that why you are such an irritated grump old asshole all the time?... seriously, what is your fucking problem?

Why do you put fucking politics in everything... I mean for real- shut the hell up... do I want health care- yeah.... so do millions of people. Do I care if you dont agree with me... nope.

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

poor poor joe ... gimme your money...

like I said... I have applied to every real insurance plan.. for me and and him... its not a matter of getting a reply ... "yes we will take you, but your insurance will be 2k a month." its a matter of getting the reply- sorry fuck off.

Im sure you dont your money going for things like war ...

if you dont like paying taxes... become a hooker like your buddy Daisy... only take cash, and only pay cash for shit. dont pay any taxes.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Damn! Whats with the insults? I'm just saying ok. There should be Identification some way to publicly post weather you are a giver or a taker.

Blue arm bands for the takers. Red arm bands for the givers. Blue or red mail boxes in front of homes. Blue or red liscense plates on cars. We could just do away with the IRS.

Here is how it works if your a taker and find yourself short for the rent after you sober up from the party the night before. It's cool your covered just find a house with a red mailbox and ask the person there to give you some money. Flag down a guy riding his bike down the street that has a red arm band.

If your eating at a restaurant and the waitress is wearing a blue arm band you have to fork up an extra 30 percent tip. On the other hand if your wearing a blue arm band and the waitress is wearing a red one she needs to help you pay your bill.

We can save a shit load of money from being wasted on bureaucracy.

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

so I guess we should do away with medicare (is that what the old people have??) and social security... hey if you did not save enough money in your lifetime - then fuck you.

just think about the old people... that worked hard all their life... but hey the cost of living growing every year... and health care- fuck em, just have a bunch of homeless old people rolling around on stolen Wal-mart carts...

I am impressed with you Joe... cause I know if your old ass got laid off, could not find another job... had no insurance, and you needed a kidney or something like that... you have enough money to pay for it - out of pocket... right??? and if your wife was in the same situation- you would never accept gubment insurance- you would say die bitch.

18. shame

shame New Member

here are some points I would like to make. I do understand where both of you are coming from.

we should not have to compromise our current health care to accommodate everyone. If we do get this health care reform, everyone will receive inadequate medical attention. Taxes will be high and more people will die.

Mama - have you tried to apply for help? I am against Obama and the reform, but I do understand not being able to purchase insurance. My uncle lost his job and insurance. He got cancer, spent his savings and refied his house to pay for chemo and treatments and ran out of money. He died, leaving his wife and kid with nothing. Not even a house, it was foreclosed.

I would like to see the government step in with cases of people that are not insurable like Mama and her kid.

now on to personal observations.

Why is this in the dating section? I avoid all the political junk, yet I was suckered into it on this one.

I have noticed that Joe has such a one track mind and disrespects anyone without the same views. I do not think children should suffer for having a pre existing condition.

I have noticed that Mama is proud of her financial standing. I could understand if she worked for it, but she did not. She married a guy and took his money. bravo. She also secured a steady income by having a child, thus giving her 500 a week. That really pisses me off.

I do wish Mama luck with the health care.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Shame, you dont know the whole story. She married a guy who had NOTHING, built up his business, that she financed from the the get go. They got divorced because he is an idiot. So the business that she helped start, she now has no stake in, she also worked in the clinic while they were together. He owes her a lot more than what he is paying her.

So please make sure you know the whole story before pointing fingers.

20. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Do you think someone would give me 500/week for a kid?

Any takers?