I had fun last night .....part 2

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Aug 27, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So I go to a friend of mine's house with yumyums and a friend of hers(IMC knows who I'm talking about),they go off drinking somewhere and I stayed at my friends house and drank for a while.Yumyums comes back dead sober,but her friend is shitfaced.To make a long story short,me and yumyums friend ended up getting busy on my Dad's couch.She was sooo fucking loud,everyone in the whole house heard her and now my dad and stepmom and sister are pissed at me for banging her.

Aww well,leats I got layed.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I told you it was worth it.. I hope that slut feels all dirty and shit... And I hope you nutted all over her face

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

didn't yumyums want to drink from the furry-cup..... i guess thats why she was pissed at you... congrats on getting laid...
    i told you your crooked nose'd be good for something.. chicks dig a face with character..

hmm.. you know.. i have to say something here...
    cruel intentions...

4. GreenAppleSplatters

I don't think she wanted her that bad,and it turns out she wasn't bi any way so I was all over it.

And my nose isn't that crooked anymore,but my right eye is purple as a motherfucker.

You just won't let this cruel intentions thing go will you?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    You just won't let this cruel intentions thing go will you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no

6. GreenAppleSplatters