I had a dream...a fucked up one

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Feb 6, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

last night...crap...

Me and IMC are in an office building, and we're both in suits (impossibility..never happen for either of us) and we're in a meeting with a bunch of Euros at a big conference table...don't know what the meeting was about..
    IMC had on heavy blue eye makeup...but it wasn't homo, it was more punk, a la Adam Ant..

Anyway the meeting breaks up and I'm at the door doing the French thing...fake kiss on both cheeks to the Euros...and IMC comes up and tries for my mouth..

I woke up traumatized..what the fuck was up with that...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you wish bunboy.... that reminds me, has your wife made any friends with any mexican locals up there yet?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

perhaps you were traumatised because you woke up

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Wow, scary.

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Adam Ant isn't homo?

6. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you wish bunboy.... that reminds me, has your wife made any friends with any mexican locals up there yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can honestly say that there are no mexicans or other ethnic groups in the town in which we live...not that i have any problem with any other ethnic groups...I'm just damn glad there aren't any niggers, spics, slopes,apus, kikes, etc where I live. So how's life in Smithfield ERRRR Little Mexico/Palestine?

Thanks fer reading..

7. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Adam Ant isn't homo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah maybe homo..but he could pull off the eye shadow...while I would beat the fuck out of some queer on South Street PA who wore eye makeup..go figger

8. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    perhaps you were traumatised because you woke up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, I am afraid to go to bed tonight,,,I have a bit of the flu...been taking lots o meds and NyQuil..mix that with a 12 pack of beer...shit maybe IMC will slip me the tongue tonight...

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    I can honestly say that there are no mexicans or other ethnic groups in the town in which we live...not that i have any problem with any other ethnic groups...I'm just damn glad there aren't any niggers, spics, slopes,apus, kikes, etc where I live. So how's life in Smithfield ERRRR Little Mexico/Palestine?

Thanks fer reading..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol you got a point there, I think you are like the 20th person I heard say "You know, I wasnever really racist, until I moved down here, what the fuck is up with these dumb assed niggers?"

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I used to like Adam Ant... in 1982

I had a dream that I strangled a maid at a hotel for stealing my groceries and that I was talking into a greeting card's upc code as the mouthpiece for my phone.

All of my dreams are fucked up.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And oh yeah, the title of this thread reminds me of a Lionel Ritchie song... "Say you, say me"

I had a dream, I had an awesome dream

Don't ask why, but know I've got that fucking song in my head.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    And oh yeah, the title of this thread reminds me of a Lionel Ritchie song... "Say you, say me"

I had a dream, I had an awesome dream

Don't ask why, but know I've got that fucking song in my head.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    and now so do i, thanks...

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    yeah maybe homo..but he could pull off the eye shadow...while I would beat the fuck out of some queer on South Street PA who wore eye makeup..go figger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something not exactly like that (but topical nonetheless) almost happened one time.....A buddy of mine and I had stumbled from this private get-together over on Bainbridge Street (just a block away), and he bumped into some black drag queen up at the corner of South, and even politely said "Sorry about that.."....he/she begins rattling off something to the effect of "I know you didn't just bump into me, bitch! No, you didn't!" Then, while we are walking away, he yells back "FUCK YOU! It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, because either way, you're still a nigger!!!" When I heard that, I fell over on the street corner laughing my ass off....nothing came of it though, we just walked away, and the drag queen stood there in shock.

This was a couple of years ago...and with the type of mixed crowd South Street has these days, we were lucky a whole riot didn't erupt.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

*jerks off to this thread*

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

'jerks off to kitana'

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

i love when the two biggest shitheads of fugly forum get together.

17. split^u^rfacewithabrick

split^u^rfacewithabrick New Member

i have dreams about doing like threee of my siters friends but it never happens

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually, I am afraid to go to bed tonight,,,I have a bit of the flu...been taking lots o meds and NyQuil..mix that with a 12 pack of beer...shit maybe IMC will slip me the tongue tonight...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah man.. that sexual anticipation can be scary stuff

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Tommy and Klitana aren't 'the biggest shitheads', they're irritating little shitfries.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

kum here, tommy. *makes provakitive tongue motions at tommy*