I guess I better start cleaning the fuckin house...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Mar 12, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

the ol lady comes home in a couple of hours..she's been away for a week....I have to figure out what to do with about 15 cases of Natural Lite cans, as well as the mountains of cat shit and laundry...

2. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    the ol lady comes home in a couple of hours..she's been away for a week....I have to figure out what to do with about 15 cases of Natural Lite cans, as well as the mountains of cat shit and laundry...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of Natural Lite....That shit costs about 8.99 a 12 pack here..when I travel to Florida I can buy it for 4.99 a 12 pack....I think Anheuser-Busch thinks NC rednecks (lak me)are stupid or something, cause they'll pay the money for that swill....

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

want me to bring you some cleaning supplies ? (oily rags, gasoline, and matches?)

4. Doctor_69

Doctor_69 New Member

I think that maybe while your so worried about your house and cleaning it your "ol' Lady" was actually getting her pipes cleaned up a bit. But I hope she is glad to come home to that familiar smell of cat shit. You casanova you....

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Fuck that natural light crap, keystone light: $5.99 for a 12 pack! Woo-Hoo!

------------------
    Tag lines are for pussies.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor_69:
    I think that maybe while your so worried about your house and cleaning it your "ol' Lady" was actually getting her pipes cleaned up a bit. But I hope she is glad to come home to that familiar smell of cat shit. You casanova you....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know, hw has been semi-worried about that... his wife went to a convention with a young teenage buck... Please don't get the conspiracies flying...

7. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you know, hw has been semi-worried about that... his wife went to a convention with a young teenage buck... Please don't get the conspiracies flying...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the fucksack evidently taught her something..had a hell of a homecomiing...

8. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

$5.99 a case? I can get a case of Black Label for $1.99.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

There's a thin line between drinkable beer and shit. I don't cross that line.

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Unfortunatly, I do...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

You poor,cheap bastard.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

over here the cheaper beer is better beer...
    due to our crippling taxes on vices... i.e. fags and alcohol.... there is a thriving trade in contraband booze n baccy between britain and the continent....
    due to european laws... all foodstuffs (incl. beer) have to display a full list of ingredients.... so brewers on the continent are unable to dupe the consumer into buying a can of additives.... but britain is not that way shackled... so british brewers fill their insipid piss water with E numbers....

that is why i only buy imported stella artois at 80p a can... rather than the stuff brewed under license over here at £1.25 a can...

13. GreenAppleSplatters

Okay Pimp, here's the plan: I'll send you a hundred bucks and you send all the dank beer you can. Sounds like a plan to me...

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?

14. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

x minus 1 goesto........
    the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS
    I HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    I HATE NIGGERSI HATE NIGGERS
    Average Slo
    I don't have fractal dollars to give away, all I can offer is punches to your head. If you were here I would graciously give you 1 million punches to your head for being a spamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Childrenspamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Children

It`s a worry,-hate-murder-, mmm, can`t wait for your new album-hate-murder-best of luck!-hate-murder,
    Now fuck off back into the obscurity you never managed to acheeeeeve-hate-murder, pass the dictionary,
    Fuck you , pass the bottle...........mmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezer
    BETTER! mmmmmmmmmmmmgeezergeezergeezer

wouldn't it be easier just to let off a small nuclear bomb at londons linx exchange.. and one at new yorks equivalent.. that'd knock out mosta the internet.... especially the one at new york.. mosta the net traffic of the us/canada goes through there....

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPlease blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

the mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERSthe mother of all spammers...fuckyou.comI HATE NIGGERS

Average
    Average Slo
    I don't have fractal dollars to give away, all I can offer is punches to your head. If you were here I would graciously give you 1 million punches to your head for being a spamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Childrenspamming asswipe...I Murder ChildrenI Murder Children

It`s a worry,-hate-murder-, mmm, can`t wait for your new album-hate-murder-best of luck!-hate-murder,
    Now fuck off back into the obscurity you never managed to acheeeeeve-hate-murder, pass the dictionary,
    Fuck you , pass the bottle...........mmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezermmmgeezergeezergeezer

wouldn't it be easier just to let off a small nuclear bomb at londons linx exchange.. and one at new yorks equivalent.. that'd knock out mosta the internet.... especially the one at new york.. mosta the net traffic of the us/canada goes through there....

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

and the square root of minus one is???spamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPlease blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.Please blow up New York. That state isn't worth a fuck anyway.

PimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced hamPimpPimpPimpPimpPimpspamming is the eating of tinned spiced ham

15. fractalme.com

fractalme.com New Member

x minus 1 goesto........

Average
    Average Slo

Average
    Average Slo