I gotta piss like a muthafucka

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jun 22, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

it wasnt a cock shaped cheese sandwich was it dude?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Thank fuck for that, I just thought it was the cheese sandwich I ate before I fell asleep.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Y'kno, after a while, spoiled food stops stinking... after that point, it's good to eat again.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:

We were discussing dreams a few weeks/months ago, and I mentioned a fucked up dream I had where I was roaming around the neighborhood, breaking into people's houses... I'd go into a house, and find an indoor dog (whom didn't bark, oddly enough), and I'd just end up petting the dog and feeding it shit from the fridge... Then I'd move onto the next house and do the same shit. Quite a bizarre dream, and I have to thank Nauseous for reminding me of it...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot the best part of the whole dream and I'm not tellin' them!

BTW: Friar has been inhaling keyboard cleaner again and I'm worried about him. But, I must admit, it's kinda nice coming home hearing a message from a fucked up Barry White!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You forgot the best part of the whole dream and I'm not tellin' them!

BTW: Friar has been inhaling keyboard cleaner again and I'm worried about him. But, I must admit, it's kinda nice coming home hearing a message from a fucked up Barry White! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Best part?" Huh? Guess I did forget...

And I promise... the only huff I've had on that can was when I called you...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do you remember what you were wearing?

Uh... no? Hmmm...