I gotta piss like a muthafucka

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

WTF is up with this shit?

I drink a six-pack and then I've got to fucking run to the neighbor's yard every ten minutes. I guess I'm just losing it in my old age.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    WTF is up with this shit?

I drink a six-pack and then I've got to fucking run to the neighbor's yard every ten minutes. I guess I'm just losing it in my old age.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once I break the seal,I gotta piss every five minutes.

And check your private messages you fucking wanker.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

done...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

lomo: what about going to yer bathroom instead?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    Why do we piss outside on our neighbors lawn everytime we get drunk?
    Because we can.

Male Handbook page 67 chapter4
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck that. yer balls are too heavy n u all cant move. lemme cut em off, u should be able to move after that.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Good call, Matthew...

Kit, I know you've got penis-envy, so I'll just feed it by reminding you: the world is our urinal.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Kit, I know you've got penis-envy, so I'll just feed it by reminding you: the world is our urinal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bitch, plz. i can pee wherever i want, too, i choose to go to the bathroom.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pics?

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Why do we piss outside on our neighbors lawn everytime we get drunk?
    Because we can.

Male Handbook page 67 chapter4

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

All of the male dogs I've ever had always shit in the neighbor's yard. Is there a connection here?

Friar pisses in the neighbor's yard on a nightly basis. After 2 hours of window peeping, wouldn't anyone?

*directed at FBS* Pet any of the neighborhood animals lately? LMFAO

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Pics?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut yet

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    All of the male dogs I've ever had always shit in the neighbor's yard. Is there a connection here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a konspiricy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Friar pisses in the neighbor's yard on a nightly basis. After 2 hours of window peeping, wouldn't anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh...

*directed at FBS* Pet any of the neighborhood animals lately? LMFAO <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*points n laughs at lomo*
    haha!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*directed at FBS* Pet any of the neighborhood animals lately? LMFAO <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only myself...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Only myself... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww...

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I drink a six-pack and then I've got to fucking run to the neighbor's yard every ten minutes. I guess I'm just losing it in my old age.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he he he he he 'friar cant hold is beeeeerrrr'(skiping round the like a 5 year old)

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

After a phone conversation with my beautiful and talented Nauseous, I actually remembered what the fuck she was talking about...

We were discussing dreams a few weeks/months ago, and I mentioned a fucked up dream I had where I was roaming around the neighborhood, breaking into people's houses... I'd go into a house, and find an indoor dog (whom didn't bark, oddly enough), and I'd just end up petting the dog and feeding it shit from the fridge... Then I'd move onto the next house and do the same shit. Quite a bizarre dream, and I have to thank Nauseous for reminding me of it...

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

jesus friar im worried about you.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Considering that I like dogs more than I like most humans, it shouldn't scare you at all...

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Talking about dreams (well loosely anyway) I had one the other day where I was a vampire and I was fuckin' loving it! Even though I didn't actually kill anyone I felt all 'empowered' bit like the Anna Rice books (yeah I've read 'em) You know, athletic, sexually attractive, virile, hung like a mule etc...

Then I woke up and realised I was all those things anyway but without the blood lust and an aversion to daylight.

Can anyone tell me what the fuck that means?

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What it means? Well, since you post it on a forum, I'd attribute it to a latent inferiority complex.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Thank fuck for that, I just thought it was the cheese sandwich I ate before I fell asleep.