I got too much time on my hands...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Rat's tool, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Rat's tool

Rat's tool Member

so I searched google image for

phatboy

cousin geri

cheese dawg

joeslogic

aballister

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Damn I look cool in that picture!

3. GAS

GAS New Member

I wanna bone Aballister. Who is that anyways?

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Some guy, ya fag.

5. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have not had any plastic surgery... except for a mini tuck on my belly many years ago... I have had lips plumped a few times... and botox a few times.

mini tuck was ruined by gaining weight and another baby.... lips fade ... botox fades... so right now I am all natural. OH and my nose was done a few times but because a dog bit it 90% off when I was little

I look like your typical mom these days.

7. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

All that without insurance? Why didn't you just get a new heart valve for your son?

He is 8 yo right?

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

So you've only had cosmetic surgery about 8 times?

Well its 52 less than this broad.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hey Joe ... all of those were while my son HAD insurance. and BTW my son does not need a new valve - he needs a new heart now. along with a shit load of other kids. there are kids on machines that get the donated hearts first. oh and he 10 now

As for the pic.... um I have longer hair and better clothes ... and a darker baby

the mini tuck is the the only plastic surgery....that was like hmmm... I dont know but I know I posted about it years ago on here. well and the nose is reconstructive.... and HAD to be done... when I was like 5-6 a dog bit it off.. it was hanging by the skin in between your nose holes. pretty gross. Other stuff is cheap injectables ...

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well ok then.

12. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

You are a dick.

13. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

yeah but you kinda have to feel sorry for him... lonely old guy ... sits and watches CNN all day... listening to talk radio.

damn Joe are you my dad ... ?

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So what are you doing to facilitate that much needed surgery?

Working a second job? Paying off all debt and building as much equity as possible in the property you own.

Or you could just live as normal and wait for a hand out. Cause no one should have to be inconvenienced by life. Only a dick would think so.

A girl started working as a temp at my wife's work. Right out of college and she did not have any insurance. She was diagnosed with breast cancer then after months of treatment and thinking that she was fine or in remission or whatever they then found she had bone cancer. Two years later she is in remission again. Uninsured also. Somehow she managed to get treatment though.

Weird huh?

Do the doctors know what may have contributed to this heart condition? You smoke don't you?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Damn Joe. Thats cold man.

Don't beat a chick down when her kids sick.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Actually I feel shitty about it. I hate it to tell you the truth. But at the same time I just want a dose of reality at least a little of both sides to the ordeal. From a reactionary stand point she is free to come back and say she was a nun at the time of her pregnancy pure as the snow and that she took every know precaution. And call me a dick for insinuating otherwise. But this is Fugly Forums so WTF do I care?

Actually I do care believe it or not. Just like to see the whole real story with all the blemishes not the shined up version of reality.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't know what point you were trying make with the cancer story.

Being born healthy is a freaking miracle. Soooo many things can go wrong through no fault of anyone.

And why the hell are you so judgemental?

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Not passing judgment asking a question since when is that judgmental? It could be construed as a pointed question true but why is that?

If you had to answer in your guess what would it be?

Oh and the point of the cancer story is that someone with cancer amazingly in this country of mean hospitals who only want money. Was covered sans insurance.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

They don't come across to me as honest questions. They come across to me as implications disguised as questions.

My answer is that he was born with a congenital heart defect and no exact cause is known.

She could work 3 jobs and it's not going to put a dent in the cost of surgery.

Now what was the point of the cancer story?

20. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

She was covered anyway and received treatment. Working as a temp out of college she had opted out of insurance with the temp agency.