I GOT FIRED FROM MY JOB LOOKING AT FUGLY.COM

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by gonzojournilist, Aug 25, 2000.

1. skatman

skatman New Member

amputee annie, why do you have size 13 pumps when you're an amputee

------------------
    hug me fat boy

2. gonzojournilist

gonzojournilist New Member

I just don't get it?
    all you nimrods don't find that funny...
    but when I attend to your home and kick your retarded infant around you find it hilarious?

------------------
    FUGLY.COM
    MORE FUN THAN 4 HOOKERS AND AN 8-BALL OF COKE

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gonzojournilist:
    I just don't get it?
    all you nimrods don't find that funny...
    but when I attend to your home and kick your retarded infant around you find it hilarious?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hell yeah! need me to draw you a map to my house? I gget my retarded toddler to do tricks for my friends, then we take turns beating him sensless

4. gonzojournilist

gonzojournilist New Member

I murder children, will the childs mother be there I need oral pleasure, while doing this...

------------------
    FUGLY.COM
    MORE FUN THAN 4 HOOKERS AND AN 8-BALL OF COKE

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

unfortunatly no, she will be out giving some strange man oral pleaseures in the attempt to get cash for crack

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    unfortunatly no, she will be out giving some strange man oral pleaseures in the attempt to get cash for crack<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

strange man??? im not strange mearly different!!

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

7. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

I think this site is pretty good - it's tasteless and full of sick jokes, cool. But a lot of the fans of this website are losers.
    Most of them can't even spell, and most of them are about as funny as a lobotomy (that Mafia joke has to be one of the most unfunny things I've ever heard, get your coat pal). The point of this e-mail is that most of these ppl who post messages on this site,who are American, surprise surprise, are cocksmokers.

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    I think this site is pretty good - it's tasteless and full of sick jokes, cool. But a lot of the fans of this website are losers.
    Most of them can't even spell, and most of them are about as funny as a lobotomy (that Mafia joke has to be one of the most unfunny things I've ever heard, get your coat pal). The point of this e-mail is that most of these ppl who post messages on this site,who are American, surprise surprise, are cocksmokers.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When i want your fucking opinion ill give it to you!! till then fuck off!

------------------

9. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Bet snooguns never crossed a load he couldn't swallow... I guess some ppl are just born losers...

------------------
    Smoking can kill you. Then again, so can bullets...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

whats wrong snooguns? did someone slap the sailors dick from your mouth while you were trying to work today?

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

struggleing to post comical\relivant reply ill be back when i can coax my little mind into action

------------------

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

thanx pimp i couldnt have misspelled it better

------------------

13. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Psycho Bob you are a stupid prick. When you want my opinion you will ask for it? Isn't that the whole point of a forum? Cheesedick.

14. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

To the other two; it appears I struck a nerve so vehement your responses were. I Murder Children: what sailor? whose dick? Born loser? Why? For dissing Americans? It's an opinion I believe anyone who isn't American would agree.

15. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Sorry pimp I didn't look beyond all that I just took it as an insult...after all you're such an intellectual...prick.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

have you ever noticed tha tthe men with the most affeminate handles (ie. snoogums, funbobby) call everyone else losers? I think they are upset tha tthe rest of us don't like getting hammered in the ass by people like hollz.