I gave up smoking dope/class A's since new-years eve and now

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jan 16, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I gave up smoking dope/class A's since new-years eve and now suffer from bad insomnia.
    Has anyone got a sensible cure(and I don't want to take downers,there almost as bad)

I need help.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

do like I do... drink liquor until you vomit, then repete until you pass out

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast

3. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

Eat raisin bran, shit in every room of your house EXCEPT YOUR BEDROOM, wait for the poo to get so deep that you can't leave your bedroom, THEN WAit to pass out. Or just start smoking fucking hash again.

------------------
    I'm completly loaded with POOP

4. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Smoking dope- Ya sound like a cop.
    As for a solution to your problem try about 6 ativan mixed with a couple 40 ozers your sleeping problems wont haunt you for a few days anyway. Although like i said earlier the charcoal my ruin it for ya.

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

5. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Oh i missed the no downers part. forget about that last post then.

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I've done the liquer thing and found it just makes the sheets stick together.
    And what the hell's Ativan?

I still need help.

7. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

a .38 cal to the roof of your mouth will put all of us out of your misery you prick.

8. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Makes your sheets sticky, you are supposed to drink it not use it for a masterbatory tool.(Think about it).

9. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Secondly, what kind of New Years resolution is to stop smoking weed. From what I've seen that is probably the smartest thing you do.

10. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Thirdly, what the fuck are class A's. I smoke either A)weed
    B)Ganja
    C)the reefer

If that is some queer ass slang term for A, B, or C, then I as a representative of the drug community don't need you giving us a bad name, like all those 4:20 wannabe highschool weed smoking motherfuckers buying there shit with mommies money.

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

It aint a resolution, everyone had there doors kicked-in by the pigs(fucking,cunt,wankers)the grass will die slowly & Painfully when we get him(fucking,cunt,wanker)And the rest of the dick-heads are selling shit, they wouldn't no good gear if I stuck it up there arse(fucking,cunt,wankers)

Anyone sell me some hydro?

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Class A's = Coke,extacy,speed,L.S.D.
    Where the fuck do u live? Under a rock?
    In a cardboard boX? Experiment dickhead, stick an extacy pill in your bong and rip, then your know where it's at...

U lightweight fucker.
    While your at it stick an acid tab up your arse.

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Fuck-wit,sorry Fuck-it, Remember your only a newbie lowlife scum so dont get mouthy or I'll send one of the boys round.And we dont
    do use the chicken-shit Detachment of guns,its up close and personal when U get it.

We like to see the fear in their eyes.

14. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Sorry, I call them what there are, I don't need any lingo to feel as though I'm hip to the drug scene. Class A's...you sir are a fag. I may be new here but I've know people like you my entire life (thats kinda sad), threatening me, I'm really fucking scared of low-life butt-pirates like you.

15. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

And whats this newbie shit numbnuts, you yourself just surpassed that mark. I may be new, but I'm smarter than you.

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Don't get so serious mate, boy are U easaly
    offended or what? Or is british humuor 2 mutch for U?

17. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Oh, and don't do tabs, too much speed and other shit, only take the liqid or gel-tabs

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And I worked hard and fast trying to wind enough people up and get responses to break the newbie & now it s time to Kick-back and watch the show...
    And as for smarter, ever heared of MENSA?
    You think very highly of yourself my friend.
    Oh, and thanks for calling me sir, I realy get of on that kind of thing.

Gotta go rug-rats is on!

19. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Mensa? Yes, I have heard of them, I'm a member of the Central New York chapter myself, I scored a 161 on the Otis-Gamma test, so I do have some idea of what I'm talking about.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck-It:

If that is some queer ass slang term for A, B, or C, then I as a representative of the drug community don't need you giving us a bad name, like all those 4:20 wannabe highschool weed smoking motherfuckers buying there shit with mommies money.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I see a fucking teenage fuckstick scribbling 420 on a wall, because "I smoked a joint man!" It infurates me! I want to take the left over shit from the final process of my methamphetmine manufacture process (the left over toxic sludge of muratic acid, hydroclorine, and shit you dont want in your batch like gelatein0) and pour it over there fucking face, then listen to them cry in agony. Sorry didnt mean to rant...

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast