i dont wank is the DUMBEST mother fucker in the world!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 27, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

Just go back and read the posts that she has made. first she is a whore then she was dumb then she is a FUCKING retard. i just dont get you wank, you do no good for the respect of your nation. if i were you i would do myself and my country a favor andnever and i mean NEVER post on this thing again. i dont know what else to say you are just dumb!!!! (frustrated sigh)

2. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

OH YES! OH YES! DO IT AGAIN...
    OHHHH I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT...

YES YES YES!!

OOPS I JUST CAME

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

Well too late!

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Chill spanky. I don't wank isn't that bad of a girl. I just wish she would switch to decaf. Starting a new post every hour gets frustrating. It's tiresome trying to read all of them and keep up. I'm old.

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I don't wank...Starting a new post every hour gets frustrating. It's tiresome trying to read all of them and keep up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree on the latter, and would add: now that pretty much all interested parties have weighed in on her abrasive, annoying yakkety-yak act intended only to draw gratuitous attention, the proper course of action now is to TOTALLY IGNORE HER until/unless she gets a clue and starts making a contribution.

IOW, starve that little flame of the oxygen it needs to burn. Capiche?

6. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

well one of them messages was really sweet actually... but then it got worse.

thank you to the nice person who left a half decent message for my fragile self to read...

and fuck you to those who dont like me

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Damn! I was sweet? I must be losing my touch. But if you didn't have a finance... I'd let you suck my cock. I wouldn't wanna have to beat his ass if he caught me.

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

well... you are a very sweet man... thanks for the offer.
    Im afraid I only suck american dick though...

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

And just what the hell do you think I am? Swedish?

10. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ohhhh...

you dont have a cheesedick tho do you?

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Wanna find out?

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MC Emetic G-Dawg Mutha:
    i agree that we should try to ignore her but i just hate stupid people. i am no einstien but she is just retarded. i will say this though i was a little harsh on you wank. i think that i will accept on that offer about that fucking. dont worry my dick is 100% american so you should not have any problem sucking it.

you know what i think her problem is i think that she does not get enough ass from that guy that she is supposed to marry so she has to go prostitute herself on the internet.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

we have a very healthy sex life thank you but it only happens every few months...

so what if im a internet whore... u know u want some... tell ya what... i give you a discount or we can come to an agreement... i suck u off and u eat me out... ull just have to mind my herpes which i dont have really

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    we have a very healthy sex life thank you but it only happens every few months...

so what if im a internet whore... u know u want some... tell ya what... i give you a discount or we can come to an agreement... i suck u off and u eat me out... ull just have to mind my herpes which i dont have really
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy shit you only do it every few months. i am not even engaged but me and my bitch do it like almost every week.

about that other thing, fine with me.

15. methinks

methinks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky69:
    me and my bitch do it like almost every week.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you live near your girl and you only get it every week or so?! LOL

'tis very sad

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

well we would do it more often but his dick wont reach over the atlantic ocean...
    he resides in NY and i live in england

DICK HEAD,GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU SPEW YOURE SHIT AT ME.

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by methinks:
    you live near your girl and you only get it every week or so?! LOL

'tis very sad
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo i dont live very close to her she lives in indiana. i go up there almost every week.

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

and you live in your mums knickers...
    does she ever come to you...?
    do you do all the running?
    thats not a very good relationship is it?
    one person relationship if you ask me

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

awwwwwww pussy got your tounge?

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    and you live in your mums knickers...
    does she ever come to you...?
    do you do all the running?
    thats not a very good relationship is it?
    one person relationship if you ask me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uuuuhhhh no...... some thimes i go up there and some times she goes down there. but we always get our grove thing on (if you know what i mean.) and about that other thing yes.