I DID IT.....damn it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by timeforyumyums, May 4, 2002.

1. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Well I slept with that guy that I work with. Needless to say that things have gotten weird.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Kinda pissed at the same time about it all because one I work with him and two Im gonna be movin into his house as a room mate. Talk about gettin sick of someone. But I gotta go because its my only link to freedom. Alas Im pathetic and a piece of ass....
    must...accept it....must move....on!

Okay Im done now.....this wasnt worth posting but aw well.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    and two Im gonna be movin into his house as a room mate.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so he was a good fuck then?

3. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so he was a good fuck then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw man....well he was a good fuck but he offered the room to me long before we got down with the fuckin.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you realise that you're giving him the message that you are going to fuck him all the time

5. timeforyumyums

Is that what Im doing?
    WELL FUCK!
    I dont see why not? Having a back up fuck is always a good idea...isnt it?
    dammmmmn I sound like a dirty slut....Yikes!

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Please tell me you didn't sleep with Scott. And if you did,you're an idiot.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty boo boo fuck:
    Is that what Im doing?
    WELL FUCK!
    I dont see why not? Having a back up fuck is always a good idea...isnt it?
    dammmmmn I sound like a dirty slut....Yikes!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now what did I tell you about the speed at which that happens, triggered by the breakage of the hymen?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Jesus fucking christ......... can't you get anything right?

If you're going to quote a movie by emulating the namesake of one of the characters, can't you at least do it correctly?

It's not "Kitty boo boo fuck" -- It's "Boo boo kitty fuck"

Geez. GAS - slap your sis the next time you see her, will ya?

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

canine.. i think you were aiming that comment at kitana.. but kitty booboofuck is yumyums/pussyfart... gas's incestuous sister

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Oh, I wasn't to know. I was just overcome with emotion at the knowledge that Kit had lost her's and might be able to live life without wanting to kill herself (a length of cock being a good reason to stay alive for a woman). I guess we'll have to go through a few more suicide attempts before she sorts herself out, unless Cheeze fucks her?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!

*shakes butt in front of computer monitor*

12. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    Please tell me you didn't sleep with Scott. And if you did,you're an idiot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NOT SCOTT!!!!!
    This guy AT WORK!
    No fuckin Linda moved into the room that I was going to get and basically said fuck you Meghan....so she a little _(insert mean word here)_____
    So Im moving in with this guy and he lives like right around the corner form us now so its all good. Rent is gonna fuckin kill me though......DAMN IT!

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Your quote is wrong again luv. Its supposed to be "I am the CLIT Commander!!"

14. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Your quote is wrong again luv. Its supposed to be "I am the CLIT Commander!!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LEAVE ME AND MY SIGNATURES ALONE PEOPLE...FUCK...
    AND GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THRED!
    *burp* EWW back foam...tasty

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Your quote is wrong again luv. Its supposed to be "I am the CLIT Commander!!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least she got her screen name right.....1 outta 2 ain't .....ummmm.....too bad.

16. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    At least she got her screen name right.....1 outta 2 ain't .....ummmm.....too bad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know why I try sometimes........

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:
    I dont know why I try sometimes........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry....please continue. You were saying something about having sex with some guy you not only work with, but were possibly moving in with as well...?

18. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I'm sorry....please continue. You were saying something about having sex with some guy you not only work with, but were possibly moving in with as well...? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah pretty much!
    Its not weird I mean we still talk at work although the flirty shit that we did was gone....guess he was just lookin for some ass.......I AM a piece of ass...welcome me.

19. timeforyumyums

Why the FUCK do I only have one star on my rating when people have TOLD me that they have rated me a 4 or 5?!?!?!?!?
    Nu huh people...NOT cool!

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo Boo Kitty Fuck:

I AM a piece of ass...welcome me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come over any time you like...