I changed My MSN messenger account...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

If anyone wants the new address, PM me and Ill get it to you, if I like you that is

2. D

D New Member

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Wankstress never said IMC was addressing her personally, so you need not jump on her ass so fast. Wait until she has actually done something to deserve it you prick.

4. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Did i upset you?
    Im SSSSSSOOOOOOO sorry,im just trying to get ther attention cause i want to shag her.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that'll work.. ask thundercat_the_twat

6. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

7. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank me:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up bitch,he wasnt talking to you SPECIFICALLY,how fucking concieted can one fat fuck be?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

post your e-mail imc so i can torment you offline as well as in here cuntface.

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

tommy back off you little bitch or you will get hurt. Hey IMCV I think you added me already? Was that you? Or was that some other punk-ass-bitch?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that was me...

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

and for those of you who are wondering my AIM, MSN, and Yahoo Messanger have all remained the same...with all losers blocked...because I have enough strange friends...I don't need to talk to strangers!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    and for those of you who are wondering my AIM, MSN, and Yahoo Messanger have all remained the same...with all losers blocked...because I have enough strange friends...I don't need to talk to strangers!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am very proud for you... do the world a favor and swallow a bulllet

13. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    that was me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    YAAY *fucks IMC VIOLENTLY*

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:

someone bust out a camcorder

15. Matthew

Matthew New Member

yah <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote [/b][ ][/ ]

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I am very proud for you... do the world a favor and swallow a bulllet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I try not to swallow stuff that will hurt coming out