i am

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Mar 12, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

aaaawwwwwwwww, FUCK!!!!

...it's like deja-vu all over again. (before you ask, that last one was supposed to be an arrow pointing up. Yes, I know, I'm a dumbass.)

2. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

what the fuck is this happy horse shit?!?
    wasnt this about fuckin joe and joints...then lah dee fuckin dah!
    we got retards doin arts and fuckin crafts with thier fucking keyboards and shit!
    Get back on the short bus

3. MooseCock

MooseCock New Member

and Freddie-poo,
    if u like to play with COCK,
    boy do i got sumtin fer u!! one hunnerd percent pure lean MOOSECOCK!! "'Cause it ain't COCK, if it's not a MOOSECOCK!!"

A Public Service Message Brought to you by the good guys at U SHOULD GET SUM COCK, Inc.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, freddy, are u gonna take moosecock's cock?

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    ooh, freddy, are u gonna take moosecock's cock? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...ummmm, no.
    and I'm not gettin' back on the short bus, either. All the kids on there make fun of me (boofuckinhoo).

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mousecock:
    and Freddie-poo,
    if u like to play with COCK,
    boy do i got sumtin fer u!! one hunnerd percent pure lean MOUSECOCK!! "'Cause it ain't COCK, if it's not a MOUSECOCK!!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to play with you. I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Go to a Bar named Spirits (it's on Caroline St.) Ask the bartender (or anyone else) for Brady. I'm sure about 90% of the people there could point me out to you. Lookin' forward to seein' ya real soon...ya fuckin' pansy cocksmoker. **pleaseshowuppleaseshowuppleaseshowupetc.etc.etc....** Oh yeah, if transportation is a problem just let me know...although as of yet I'm unsure as to where ya live, but like I said just let me know.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh! moosecock, are u gonna go?

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    ooh! moosecock, are u gonna go? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps MR MICKEY-FUCKIN-MOUSECOCK finds me too boring and annoying. I certainly would appreciate the chance to prove otherwise, in person of course.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

freddy: so if anyone bitches at u or talks shit about u online, do u always challenge them offline?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

next time I travel up to VA on a pipe run, Ill stop in for a drink...

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    You did no such thing.
    Actually, my roommate has a subscription to Maxim, and one of the issues came with a handy little "Guide to the 99 Best Internet Sites". Fugly was the first (and only) site I checked out. After spending hours reading all the posts in the victims section (I laughed so hard I threw up 3 times), I began readin' the forum posts. I registered, and have been posting dumb-ass shite since.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You laughed so hard you pukes? Hmmm...

*This is totally unrelated, but, the topic, 'i am', gets the Danzig song, "Brand New God" in my head.*

" i am a walking
    screaming hell
    a thing of torture to behold
    this vivisection
    splits my soul
    a thing of torture to behold"

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

puked

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    next time I travel up to VA on a pipe run, Ill stop in for a drink...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck yeah! first one's on me. I may need a new pipe, too. Some dumb drunk fuck (me) broke my Jerome Baker piece.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...yeah, I was real fuckin' drunk

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*This is totally unrelated, but, the topic, 'i am', gets the Danzig song, "Brand New God" in my head.*

" i am a walking
    screaming hell
    this vivisection
    splits my soul
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

" i am a walking
    screaming hell
    this vivisection
    splits my soul
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    drinking coffee and smoking a joint.fun.fun. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sun=caffeine

Moon=alcohol

You get the point.

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Your an alcoholic caffiene addict?

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Your an alcoholic caffiene addict?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much...that's what makes it so amazing that I made it this far without having a massive heart attack.