i am the best

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Jan 13, 2001.

1. drag_on

drag_on New Member

As yall read in the subject line i am the best and that means im the best at everything not just stupid things like typin on the computer i am the greatest at everything you can think of so if you want to talk to the great one all the time then add me on your msn messenger. My name is ryder35@hotmail.com so add me i am a male too so keep that in mind and im not gay
    bye

2. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

The best at being a delusive little wanker!!

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

3. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I used to wonder why us canuks got such bad reputations, Thanks drag on you just let me know.
    Jesus Fucking Christ!

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

4. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> i am a male too so keep that in mind and im not gay
    bye[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure sound gay to me...nigger

5. Tweak123

Tweak123 New Member

he is snoogons little coloncommanche buttpirate of a boyfriend.

------------------
    "theres nothing better than a well oiled midget"

6. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

r u a retard DraG_on?? u sound kind of stupid. ever look for peanuts in your poop??

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

7. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    As yall read in the subject line i am the best and that means im the best at everything not just stupid things like typin on the computer i am the greatest at everything you can think of so if you want to talk to the great one all the time then add me on your msn messenger. My name is ryder35@hotmail.com so add me i am a male too so keep that in mind and im not gay
    bye
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>what the fuck. Are you really proud of this message.Fucking weirdo...You give Canadians a bad rep loser.......

8. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

I am not sure of the rest of you but drag boy there sounds like hes begging for freinds to me??? PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE e-mail me. I haven't heard a man beg like that since......oops almost .

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

scince you made leroy go down on you for a two piece and a biscuit?

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I don't think this flamer knew what he was getting into when he posted on Fugly.
    He even made his fellow Canadians pissed!
    Damn fine job there homie.

------------------
    I contain organs.

11. 404

404 New Member

hey hey leave him alone guys, he only says hes the best because thats what his daddy whispers in his ear while hes shoving his cock up his sons' ass after tying his feet to the ceiling fan late at night. but drag_on cant yell out because he has his 250 pound mommas' cunt bouncing up and down on his face..