I am a bitter clown

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Ministersf, May 10, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    GODDAMNIT!!!! this one better work....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh joy....it fuckin' worked. yippee. i'm just thrilled...

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

IS binary for "Suck my balls".

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

No, I got it wrong...
    I can't be arsed now anyway, I'm too tired and fucked up on prescription drugs

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    No it isn't.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, It really is.

5. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

minister saint-fond.......Stop boring us with bullshit tales of stories from you poorly paid dead end job.You must have some front and plenty of bottle to come on here and admit that you have qualifications in engineering.Your financial troubles are clearily down to your lack of education,and we do not need to hear about you harping on about second hand lap taps.individuals like you can only dream about my life style,so carry on buying your lottery tickets and one day you may reach the promised land....as if...

6. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

minister saint-fond.......Stop boring us with bullshit tales of stories from you poorly paid dead end job.You must have some front and plenty of bottle to come on here and admit that you have qualifications in engineering.Your financial troubles are clearily down to your lack of education,and we do not need to hear about you harping on about second hand lap taps.individuals like you can only dream about my life style,so carry on buying your lottery tickets and one day you may reach the promised land....as if...

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    minister saint-fond.......Stop boring us with bullshit tales of stories from you poorly paid dead end job.You must have some front and plenty of bottle to come on here and admit that you have qualifications in engineering.Your financial troubles are clearily down to your lack of education,and we do not need to hear about you harping on about second hand lap taps.individuals like you can only dream about my life style,so carry on buying your lottery tickets and one day you may reach the promised land....as if... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you are independently wealthy? I know most herion junkies are rollin' in it

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    minister saint-fond.......Stop boring us with bullshit tales of stories from you poorly paid dead end job.You must have some front and plenty of bottle to come on here and admit that you have qualifications in engineering.Your financial troubles are clearily down to your lack of education,and we do not need to hear about you harping on about second hand lap taps.individuals like you can only dream about my life style,so carry on buying your lottery tickets and one day you may reach the promised land....as if... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the king of dumbasses.Your level of stupidity amazes me.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I'm so mad, I could eat at Arby's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is fucking funny.

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Well, I guess this trainspotter guy seems to have some beefs with me. I like the name though, that was a great movie like ten years ago. It's good to meet people who live in the past. I'll bet he likes Devo too.

Maybe he is using that name because he's from Scotland. Don't get me started on Scotland.

As far as my engineering qualifications are concerned, kilt-boy, when your nation can manufacture just ONE jet turbine without importing all the components from the USA (like Britan does), you let me know.

In the mean time, let me remind you that owning your thatch-roof hut outside of Glasgow does not make you rich, even if you have three chickens in the back yard.

Also pay attention to the name of the forum (Complaints) and realize that I am doing Exactly what I should be in here. To quote the immortal J-Lo, "If you don't like it, Don't look at it."

And since you apparently don't read so very well (evidenced by missing the thread title) let me paraphrase this entire post in Scottish:

Bugger off you daft wanker.

11. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Anyway, back to my ongoing and disjointed thread of random beefs.

So when did MTV become such crap? Today you can't even watch a video and enjoy Britney Spears' suculent buttery (wipe off drool) little body without the screen spliting suddenly and revealing a pierced alterna-teen in a pink tank top screaming, "My name is Jemmie from North Buttington and I love Brit because she is so cool WHOOOO!!"

Man, talk about a mood breaker. Might as well zip up, now.

I think this started with "Remote Control". Remember that game show? I'll bet you do. That's why we're having this problem now. If no one remembered it, it would mean no one had watched it and MTV would have realized that showing things other than videos was not lucritive*.

I suppose that means it's all our own fault. That sucks. I hate it when I have to take responsibility for my actions. I wish we could apply the Music Collection Rule to MTV and get a decent channel back.

The Music Collection Rule states that you don't have to answer for any album in your collection purchased before your 15th birthday. So your Tiffany album is OK thanks to the MCR. If we didn't have to take responsibility for things we watched back then, we wouldn't be in this mess.

The MCR is similar to the two A-Waivers everyone gets a year. Twice a year, you can deny responsibility for a one-night stand with an A(ss)-Waiver. After two though, your friends are free to rag you about that girl/guy in the back of the Hot 'n' Now. So use them Wisely Daniel-san.

*2002 award winner for creative spelling.

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

So I was checking out train's profile. I decided that it was wrong for me to make assumptions about a man's genes without looking into them a little bit better. I notice that he likes horses. Good for him. It's nice to have a hobby.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

There's not enough pagans in the world.

I moved out of detroit for work some time ago and realized that it was a bad idea. There are really only two places in Michigan: Detroit, and The Land of Beer Hat. It really sucks. Once you get about 20 minutes outside of downtown, you find that there are only three buildings in the whole state, "Gas", "Beer", and "Eat". They dot the highway and pass by again and again like the plant in the background of a Flintstones cartoon. If you get near a lake, they might have a fiberglass lighthouse outside.

Well, another thing they have in Michigan is Jesus people. They sure love that Jesus around here. They want you to love him too. There are only so many times that this can happen before it's not funny anymore:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Bible-Dude: Jesus loves you.
    Me: Yeah. He loves you too. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole, though.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I miss pagans. Not "Border Wiccans"*, mind you, but real philosopher pagans. I miss discussions about things other than Church, NASCAR and who's gonna be in playboy this month. *Sigh*. What can you do? I only hope I can find salvation before I become white-trash too. Every day the Lumberjack Games and World's Wildest Police Videos seem more and more attractive. Must... hold... out... a little... longer...

* I read a book from Borders and now I'm a Wiccan

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

shropshire is not in scotland

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And the Jet Turbine Engine is a British invention.

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Tru, tru, the jet turbine and the automobile were first created in Britain. I have mad props for the Brits and most of Europe in fact. Even the French had a bitchin' 19th century. I just don't dig on the lazy stupid american references. I mean, the television was invented in america (shameful to admit) but none are manufactured here now. Would it have been more appropriate to taunt train with a moon-shot (even though all our original NASA guys were ex-nazis imported under the Paperclip scam)?

All I'm sayin' is this:
    Every country has it's share of rednecks and mad scientists. Don't think we're all uneducated Jerry Springer-watching freaks. We have the dregs of Hollywood, but we have GE too.

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Forgot to mention Bill Gates to that nasty list.

18. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    shropshire is not in scotland<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least their is some one here with an ounce of common sense...Minister saint font has just proved that he is another stupid thick forest gump american cunt.Minister you would have to work a life time in your Profession to even afford one of my horses.I can sense your anger and your jealousy towards me already,you have put your foot right in it by trying to assess me, and you have just made your self look a complete fool.This is not suprising as it is clear to see your geography background is none existent.There is still hope for you, as their are special college courses for dumb fuckers like you,to try to help you into a better career.Maybe one day YOU may qualify to come and clean up some horse shit for me,and then you will have some thing to boast about....Keep your chin up...

19. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Tru, tru, the jet turbine and the automobile were first created in Britain. I have mad props for the Brits and most of Europe in fact. Even the French had a bitchin' 19th century. I just don't dig on the lazy stupid american references. I mean, the television was invented in america (shameful to admit) but none are manufactured here now. Would it have been more appropriate to taunt train with a moon-shot (even though all our original NASA guys were ex-nazis imported under the Paperclip scam)?

All I'm sayin' is this:
    Every country has it's share of rednecks and mad scientists. Don't think we're all uneducated Jerry Springer-watching freaks. We have the dregs of Hollywood, but we have GE too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think tis u, MSF who assumes incorrectly about peoples origins. I would like to point out bytheway, that TrainspottING was the name of the film, not Trainspotter1 which has a totally different inferral. But as you are a yank I guess we ought to just feel pity for you, you obviously need all the sympathy you can get, hence your endless griping about a laptop. Just go buy a new one from the store like us normal folk do. Wanker.

20. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

who the fuck is this Minister Saint-Fond? some little sad fuck who has a shit job that he is struggleing to keep.the job is not demanding but for a thick cunt like him the pressure is high causing his hairline to prematurely reeceed and fill his pot belly with ulcers.he also feels the peer pressure and does not want to let his parants down who are dumb enough to think there son has an ounce of sence.he is a mere factory machine operator who also doubles as the tea boy.the other enployees alianate him at break times and Minister Saint-Fond is forced to sit on his own eating his little (mummy prepaird)packed lunch while dreaming of finding a girlfriend.he is doing heavy overtime to help pay for his second hand higher purchase lap-top.in fact the other workers call him the over time king(u always getting the one greedy cunt in every factory)and his mummy checks his pay sheet to make sure fondy fuck has not been ripped off.his parants take most of his pay and his father spents most of it on whores.oh and the only office Minister Saint-Fond site in is when he is grassing his work colleagues up over some trivial matter to score brownie points with the gaffers.....even they think he`s a twat.i wipe my crusty arse on the american flag