howz about...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bestialty Boy, Feb 5, 2001.

1. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

i think this site should have a gallery section with loadsa pics of the weird and wonderfull...

------------------
    we hope that you choke

2. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

There is a family of 4. Dad, mom, son, and daughter.

The dad has been having troubles with his performance in the bedroom.

His daughter learns about this and calls a doctor to get some help. the docter gives the daughter some pills, and the daughter gives them to her mom.

That night, the mom put 1 pill in her husbands cup of water. his performance was a little better. She does this each night, adding one more than the night before. On the 5th night she says, "what the heck" and dumps them all in his drink.

the doctor calls the next morning...

"Hows your father?"

"Well, my moms dead, i'm pregnant, my brothers butt hurts, and dad is in the corner goin here kitty kitty kitty!"

------------------
    Never hit a man with glasses, hit him with something much bigger and heavier.

3. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

Two deaf people got married. During the first week of marriage, they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn the lights off because they can't see each other using sign language. After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution.

"Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time."

The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to his wife, "Great idea, now if you want to have sex with me, reach over and pull on penis one time." "If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis....fifty times."